Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Against Bullying Gays

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I always say I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body...

LOL `Brent, thanks 4 your admission & coming `out
Don't worry, it's OK, I understand I'm not trying to
make fun of this serious issue that Mitch posted, but I think humor is good for `all...It can help in the understanding of others on Planet Earth.... LOL, I hope others get the meanings of a Male Lesbian....Surprise

Old 02-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Boxman420
My uncle did the same thing. He never came out till he was actually dying. And he died about a month after..Some of my family "assumed" he was gay. But it didn't really matter he was still family. I live in a very very Christian oriented family so I can see why he didn't come out.
My own father is also a closet gay. I don't like the lie but I can deal with it. He used to run in the same circles as my uncle who died. What I can't accept is that he is also a pedophile. That I can't accept and as far as I am concerned is unforgivable.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Space I am sorry that you and your friends have had issues with a pedophile. You are much kinder than I am concerning pedophiles. I think it is a selfish act that can have lethal effects on the victim decades later. Those that have been preyed upon usually deal with issues the rest of their lives. One problem I have with pedophiles is the age 18. In this case the issue should be a maturity level and not an age when it comes to being victimized by a pedophile. I think pedophiles should be prosecuted with being on death row being a penalty. I have no sympathy for a pedophile. There is just no excuse for preying on children.

Hi Gregg, thanks for your words/opinions
I think pedophiles have a Mental Problem...I just can't believe that anyone would want to have these type of desires. I think they have a sickness & should not be `free to impose their sickness on children...I think they should be confined with others of same & similar interest/desires & not be free to impose their sickness on others...4-Sure

Humor is good, but the topic is a very sad one 4-Sure !

Old 02-05-2012, 08:24 AM

Space you are much kinder than me. It may be a mental illness but it is a choice they make to act upon. They are very deliberate in what they do. Some of it is a crime of opportunity but many of them put themselves in positions to create those opportunities. It is the victims I identify with here and the stories are unbelievable. It is a break of the ultimate trust.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:34 AM

Hi Gregg, I don't know `if I am more kinder, but I think maybe more compassionate on this sad subject.
I think it's a mental illness because they have no control of their choices...I believe they have a defective mind/brain to have this type desire to impose on children.

I shall withdraw from this depressive topic & stop highjacking Mitch's main topic of (Bullying Gays) & leave this subject of Ped's to the experts like Dr Phil & associates.
I'm going to go lock the closest in my Mind...
Peace Out from `Space....

Last edited by Space; 02-05-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:10 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I agree with the just joking around gay thing, but I have been around people who blatently make gay jokes around gays, just to make them mad, it kind of makes me mad. But space hopefully the pedophile issue stops, that sucks.

What a post to hit 6000 on XD

Old 02-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I live on this idea, whatever floats your boat. If it makes you happy go for it, try to ignore what other people think even though that can be difficult. I was bullied for years, though not for being gay. It was in school, made life miserable. I never wanted to go. And it seemed nothing was ever going to be done about it.

I give them credit on that music video aswell, very well done and put together

Old 02-05-2012, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I live on this idea, whatever floats your boat. If it makes you happy go for it, try to ignore what other people think even though that can be difficult. I was bullied for years, though not for being gay. It was in school, made life miserable. I never wanted to go. And it seemed nothing was ever going to be done about it.

I give them credit on that music video aswell, very well done and put together
Keane the bullying thing is nothing new. I was also bullied in school for being gay and I'm not and never was. I have been out of school for 30 years.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Nope, people need to make fun of others to make themselves feel better. Oh the irony

Old 02-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member

I completely disagree with bullying or picking on people regardless of what they do or who they are.

With that said however, I disagree with the homosexual lifestyle and whenever I am confronted with the situation, I like to offer them the opportunity to change their current unhealthy lifestyle. There are many programs out there to help people who feel like they're trapped with the temptation of homosexuality and they don't even know that there are programs out there like Exodus International (Programs) that helps and encourages people to live a better life.

There's no reason to be mean about it. Life is hard, and we all need to help each other the best way that we can.

Quick Reply: Against Bullying Gays