General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Is It Against The Law?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:00 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Is It Against The Law?

If you beat the tar out of someone you don't know? I figure if it's a complete stranger........ where's the harm?

So if I locate and thrash this author about the head with my fist, think I'll get in any trouble?

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_sh...rlo/index.html

Due this fall, Chevrolet's NASCAR nameplate will now seem more authentic with the introduction of an available V-8 to go with a freshened exterior and improved interior. Unlike the racers, the Monte Carlo retains front-wheel drive. And it's still ugly.

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Old 10-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Default RE: Is It Against The Law?

Woah, those bastards. EVERYONE cuts on the monte carlos. I have no idea why... My rustang friends ALWAYS make fun of me... but I'm so used to it....

Old 10-26-2007, 03:15 PM

Agree, what bastards. My friends have never said anything bad about it, most of them like it. I did have one say something about it, tell I blew his doors off, and he has seen some of the cars I've beaten up on,then he gained respect for it the hard way.

Old 10-26-2007, 04:16 PM

Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:25 PM

^^^ Agreed...
Just do what06MCLTZ did. SMOKE THEM, they can't really say much after that....

Old 10-26-2007, 05:44 PM

[align=center]RJ,[/align][align=center]"Beauty is in the eyes of the BeerHolder"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Some people just don't have style, & class.[/align][align=center]If someone can't have `it, they cut it, & envy those that do.[/align][align=center]I envy you, but I amalso `happy for you.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You are a true Monte Carlo Lover.[/align][align=center]It was easy for me to fall in love with a Monte.[/align][align=center]She is a beautiful machine, with style, & power.[/align][align=center]When you turn her key, she is ready to drive : )[/align][align=center]Oh how I miss my Monte [X(][/align][align=center]RJ, you still get to drive your Monte Carlo's, and just[/align][align=center]turn her key, listen to her fire up, then drive her EZ, or[/align][align=center]drive her fast. A Monte will alway perform.[/align][align=center]That's what she was built for....to be EnJoyed, to be driven.[/align][align=center]Don't fight[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Somepeople unfortunately, have been programed to `hate : ([/align][align=center]We shall lead by example, and not lower ourselves to those that are ignorant.[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]Oh, RJ., one more thing, you could send them `Space's Baby Picture [/align][align=center]Peace [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Writer who hurts by his words.[/align]

Old 10-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I found a long time ago that most north american auto critics love to trash north american cars. Go figure.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

RJ, bashing in the ego of someone who hates Monte Carlos is TOTALLY LEGAL.

MCF RULES

Section 1 Paragraphs 1-3:

1. Thus and therefore, any party seeking to desicrate the Monte Carlomoniker or intellecutal property in any form or manner will be dealt with the utmost of punishments.

2. This punishment will include but not exclusively the ramdom bashing in of one's mental facilities by all or any of the MCF current registered members.

3. Alternate and additive punishments will be decided and voted on by any or all of the MCF population whereas the offender will be castorated and fed to the hogs.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:08 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

How true. You'll always find haters.

They're like the guy who talks real big on the net. That's because he's setting behind his computer and nowhere near you. Plus he weighs about 110lbs and would love to be you cause your life is so much better then his is.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: rj

How true. You'll always find haters.

They're like the guy who talks real big on the net. That's because he's setting behind his computer and nowhere near you. Plus he weighs about 110lbs and would love to be you cause your life is so much better then his is.

Dude, everthing you said about me is true....except I weight aroun 230!!!

Quick Reply: Is It Against The Law?