New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello Everyone! We're New to the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Thank you!

Originally Posted by ledstew
Awesome!!!! Glad you could join the MCF...

Now if only my wife was as enthusiastic!!!
Thank you! Glad to be part of MCF! My husband really didn't like them at first, but when one is an enthusiast, it kinda rubs off eventually. Now he loves them, especially the 80's SS's. Growing up my mom had a '77 and a '78, and I guess I liked them ever since. My first car was an '84, metallic grayish black with the cloth (not Landau) half-roof, chrome and lights on the side of the cloth roof, and all chrome on the bottom. I couldn't reach the gas pedals with the bench seats! But then a lady T-boned me and that was the end for that one... I think this '87 will take it's place nicely! Will post pics when we get back, Bill & Ro

Old 09-03-2011, 12:22 AM
10 Year Member
Default Thank you!

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Welcome Bill & Ro to the Monte Carlo Family..

We will be looking forward to seeing your Monte's & reading your reviews..

Your children are fortunate to have parents that are into cars, and especially the awesome Chevrolet Monte Carlo..

Explore the MCF & EnJoy..
Wish you a super safe trip to get your dream Monte's...
p.s. I think the Monte Carlo is a great investment $
Thank you so much! We hope the boys do really get into cars and especially Montes. Our oldest (9) is totally into it, and I think the other 3 will follow. Boys these days need to keep occupied with positive things to do, so I think this will be good for them! We are in WV and will be in PA by morning. We'll definately post pics. So glad to be part of the family!! Bill and Ro

Old 09-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Welcome to the forum!

Old 09-03-2011, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by callie100
Hi,

That is so nice of you and your family! We could probably come for a bit Sunday morning...we're signing papers on the black '01 first thing Saturday (today) but then have the family with the '87 waiting for us in MA! So by 4:00 we'll have the '87, then have to go back to PA to actually pick up the '01 first thing Sunday morning. Whew!!! If that sounds OK, please let me know and I'll call you Saturday night or Sunday morning, or you can call us (508) 498-7407. This site is so awesome!!! Bill & Ro
Hey Ro,

That would be fine, I can fill you in on details later on how to get here and all. No obligation, just feel free to stop in if you need a quick rest stop before the long drive!! We might step out briefly today to do some grocery shopping, so just leave a message, or let me know what time to call you guys and we'll talk then. Have a great day, and good luck with the Monte's!!!

Mike

Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Old 09-06-2011, 06:33 PM
10 Year Member
Default Hi Mike

Originally Posted by Warhorse
Hey Ro,

That would be fine, I can fill you in on details later on how to get here and all. No obligation, just feel free to stop in if you need a quick rest stop before the long drive!! We might step out briefly today to do some grocery shopping, so just leave a message, or let me know what time to call you guys and we'll talk then. Have a great day, and good luck with the Monte's!!!

Mike
Hi Mike,

Bill and I wanted to thank you again for having us over Sunday. It was a pleasure talking to you! We made it home yesterday and slept 15 hours straight!!! Wow.....
Well, it's been pouring rain since we got into WV Sunday night and we can't do much to the cars, not supposed to stop until Friday But we did pick up the fender, an inexpensive after-market front bumper, and four beautiful stock star rims we're having mounted tomorrow! Plus the correct spoiler (no more "rolled pizza dough!") we already had, so I think we're doing OK collecting parts...just need to put them all on! Will post pics soon.
Keep in touch! We look forward to talking to you soon!

Bill & Ro

Old 09-06-2011, 07:08 PM

Hey guys,

I had a great time talking with the both of you, too bad we all live so far apart!! Glad to hear about your parts acquisitioning, that's a major step!

Holy Crap, 15 hours, well, I probably would do that at least, after all THAT driving, especially The Reading Experience!!!!

Look forward to pic updates, and you take care of yourselves, real good folk!!

Mike

Old 09-07-2011, 06:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

heyy! welcome to the forum! good luck with the projects!

Old 09-10-2011, 07:23 AM

Welcome to MCF I live in middle tennessee, (about an hour from state line.)