NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Tony Stewart Crash: Matt Kenseth Wins At Talladega After Wreck On Last Lap (VIDEO)

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 04:37 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

A chain of unfortunate events.

WoW, just like `Life
Thanks `Duane 4 your opinion 4-Sure

Old 10-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by trewyn15
I think it was quite obviously Stewart's fault. He tried to come down and block when there clearly wasn't enough space.

Dumb move on his part.
Even as a Stewart fan, I have to partially agree with Mitch, lol. Looked to me like Tony tried to make his move a little too late. (Had he done it sooner I still don't think he would have held off Kenseth) Not really sure if that makes him at fault. Seems like this kind of thing happens all too often. A driver tries to go low, lower guy spins em right around. Never appears to be intentional, higher guy simply knows he has the slower car and is going to need to get in front and get a push if they want to maintain position, then again the lower driver isn't going to move out of there way so? Regardless of who is at fault, you can always expect there to be a few unhappy fans and a lot of crunched up sheet metal.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:29 AM

All i gotta say is Kurt Busch is a friggin idiot (what else is new).

But wow. That looked straight out of a video game. Who else thought this race reminded them of the 2001 Daytona 500? In terms of Tony flipping and the lead changes and close racing. Is it fair to say this was one of the best, if not the best Talladega races ever?

Poor Jeff. He finishes well but cant make any ground on the top 3. Why Jr is all pissy at a track he is famous for I dont know? Thats racing