NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Texas/SundayAfternoon

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 09:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by taz
if i can say something here. I don't believe for a second that stumpmi dave would try to cheat or be dishonest by editing his earlier post. He knows that an "edited" message automatically pops up when he edits a post. I don't think he changed anything other than adding the comment about jeff. Like he says he

i argee 100 %

Old 11-04-2013, 04:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
I agree with David, it was a harmless mistake. I'm all for sticking to the rules but being this strict will take the fun out of this supposed to be fun thing on the MCF.
David even withGordon wouldn't have done very good, just give him his points.
Thanks Devin.

Originally Posted by Taz
If I can say something here. I don't believe for a second that Stumpmi Dave would try to cheat or be dishonest by editing his earlier post. He knows that an "edited" message automatically pops up when he edits a post. I don't think he changed anything other than adding the comment about Jeff. Like he says he did.

I can understand that rules are rules. And if it's in the rules that you can't edit your post, so be it. But like others said, I think it was an honest mistake.

And if I can make a suggestion Duane. Perhaps you should make a note of people's picks at the cutoff time. That way if someone does edit their post, you know what their picks were at the cutoff time. So if I edit my post, it wouldn't make a difference. Just something to consider.

Can we please let cooler heads prevail, and keep this enjoyable?
Thanks Lou.

Originally Posted by 77gp
I can't catch a break here.
On the other topic, I will weigh in too I guess. Seems like a harmless mistake if nothing was changed, but it is Duane who devotes really a large amount of time to this league and he made the rules and we all seemed to have agreed. No one s going to catch him anyways, but there are races to win. Don't quit Dave, just have fun and chalk it up to what is is.
Thanks Jerry,
But its kinda pointless with2 to go and no points.

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
i argee 100 %
Thanks Rick!

Thanks Gentleman for all your Support it means a lot!