Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

Turn signal/wiper fluid issues

Old 02-04-2019, 08:23 AM
Default Turn signal/wiper fluid issues

Hi, having some issues and curious if anyone has any ideas as to what the problem might be. I have a 2005 Tony Stewart Edition Monte Carlo SS.
My turn signals are flashing rapidly, (I changed the bulbs as well as the relay flasher and it didnít fix the problem) and here is where it gets weird. They both flash (rapidly) when the car is in park. However, when I shift out of park, the right arrow on the panel faintly lights up, only the left directional will flash (again, rapidly) when I use it. If I put on the right directional in anything other than park, nothing happens. So flash, no sound, nothing.
And hereís another issue I believe is tied into it, same with my washer fluid. It only comes out when the car is in park. The wipers work all the time, but the fluid only works when it is in park.

Iíve checked fuses, cleaned wires, replaced the relay flasher, replaced flasher bulbs....I have no idea.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.