Meet & Gathering PICTURES Got pictures from a meet, gathering or car show? Post them in here! We love pics!

Utah Spanish Fork Car Show: WIN for me

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Spanish Fork Car Show: WIN for me

Participated in my home town "Fiesta Days" car show today. It was pretty well attended I did a rough count and there were perhaps 100 cars present.
I only took pictures of a few, so over always seeing the 68 Camaro's, 55 Chevys, 70 Mustangs, 32 Fords etc. Just did photo's of 3 cars. One was a 64 Plymouth Belvedere with the dual carb V8 engine.I liked that alot, such a rare car, not one you see at every single car show. There needs to be a car show, and I spoke to others present about it, they mostly agreed. But a car show 1980 to present only, no same old same old things you can see at every single car show across the US. Something fresh is what some people need to spark their interest. Projects currently in the build phase to what ever. ...

Anyway I was suprised to take Best Modified 1990 to Current. It was a sweet surprise to me as I never ever win anything local. Had my granddaughter with me, so spent most of the day babysitting and chasing her, trying to keep her occupied and was away from the Monte most of the time.

A couple shots of my set up, most everyone parked on the outer ring, I chose the infield which I felt was a mistake, as most of the spectators walked the perimeter and never came to my Monte. The ones who did, said it caught their eye and wanted a closer look.

A stock 2014 Mustang took best 1990 and up non-modified. Yeah another one for Team Monte Carlo!!

Hannah holding the plaque she won... That's according to her. 4years old and stayed so good all day. Best Modified 1990- Current win...

A really rare 1964 Plymouth Belevdere Max Wedge, my favorite car present. No win for him, what a shame.

This girl working away on her very own Mustang she bought last year as a senior in high school. A labor of love, thumbs up to her.

Liked this guys cars high rise and flame job...

Old 07-19-2014, 05:56 PM

Congrats on the win!

Old 07-19-2014, 08:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice car show and big congrats on the win!!! This has been an awesome year so far for your Monte and car shows!!!

Old 07-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Cool >Congrat's `Greg<

Hi Greg & Congratulations on your `Win

Your Monte Carlo Family already know that you are a winner, but it's great that you are getting out to shows
for other's to know that you are a Monte Carlo Winner

Your Super-Super Monte sure stands `out in a crowd
>4>Sure<

Thanks for sharing your Victory with the MCF

Old 07-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
Participated in my home town "Fiesta Days" car show today. It was pretty well attended I did a rough count and there were perhaps 100 cars present.
I only took pictures of a few, so over always seeing the 68 Camaro's, 55 Chevys, 70 Mustangs, 32 Fords etc. Just did photo's of 3 cars. One was a 64 Plymouth Belvedere with the dual carb V8 engine.I liked that alot, such a rare car, not one you see at every single car show. There needs to be a car show, and I spoke to others present about it, they mostly agreed. But a car show 1980 to present only, no same old same old things you can see at every single car show across the US. Something fresh is what some people need to spark their interest. Projects currently in the build phase to what ever. ...

Anyway I was suprised to take Best Modified 1990 to Current. It was a sweet surprise to me as I never ever win anything local. Had my granddaughter with me, so spent most of the day babysitting and chasing her, trying to keep her occupied and was away from the Monte most of the time.

A couple shots of my set up, most everyone parked on the outer ring, I chose the infield which I felt was a mistake, as most of the spectators walked the perimeter and never came to my Monte. The ones who did, said it caught their eye and wanted a closer look.

A stock 2014 Mustang took best 1990 and up non-modified. Yeah another one for Team Monte Carlo!!

Hannah holding the plaque she won... That's according to her. 4years old and stayed so good all day. Best Modified 1990- Current win...

A really rare 1964 Plymouth Belevdere Max Wedge, my favorite car present. No win for him, what a shame.

This girl working away on her very own Mustang she bought last year as a senior in high school. A labor of love, thumbs up to her.

Liked this guys cars high rise and flame job...
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
The Tent is a great idea, keeps the Car Kool too.... No surprise you won this is a Great Looking Monte.

Old 07-24-2014, 10:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

congrats buddy!

Old 07-25-2014, 06:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Greg:
The Monte Looks Great..
Congrats on the win also!

Grand daughter doing a Great Job of showing off the plaque!
Did you have to special order the canvas for the Easy Up?
Looks very professional!

Sorry I missed the original posting as we were on vacation camping! (No wifi)

Old 07-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

Congrats and well deserved! Wish we lived closer, would love a photo shoot of The Black Rose and your Monte together! Where can I get a canopy like that with Chevy Racing on it?