MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

have a few suggestions..

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Default have a few suggestions..

let me know what you think...

1)...maybe split things up a bit by generation.. possibly like this

MONTE SUB CATEGORIES

1st generations (year to year)

2nd gen. (year to year)

and so on... you get

2)... there may be one already, but i havent noticed it... have a thread specificly for websites for the monte carlo whether it be performance or oem, motor or lighting... have everyone post a site, and maybe the moderators and such can take a look to make sure they are legit and useful, and put them into a permanent thread...

ill be back for more!! let me know what you all think

Old 04-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: have a few suggestions..

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've seen (and am a member) other sites that do separate the generations like that.

Only speaking for myself here,this site pre-dates me by about 3 years.As far as I know, this ismore or less the same layout it had since it started back in July of 2004. Is there room for change? Of course, everything can use a little changing/updating now and then.

Like most sites, moderators can't make any major changes to the site's layout and such. Only the administrators.

Changes like the ones you suggest would require the admins to do some re-building of the site.A decision that is ultimately up to them. We are open togreat suggestions like yours. We always want to make this site the best we can.

Something to keep in mind...

A lot of people on this site still use dial-up internet. The more things there are to download onto the screen, the slower the site becomes. This is also one reason we ask people to try to keep any pics at a reasonable size and resolution.

Thanks for the suggestions Rich!

I'm also interested in what the other members think.
Please let us know everyone.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:44 PM

no problem

Old 04-12-2008, 05:13 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: ThiRtY 800 SS

no problem
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Rich, from THe Loo, inNew York,[/align][align=center]- Member: ThiRtY 800 SS -,[/align][align=center]Joined MCF: April 4, 2008[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for your suggestions to the MCF.[/align][align=center]Thanks Moderator `Taz, for your dedication to the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I would suggest submitting a detailed report on what[/align][align=center]sites, and changes that you believewill improve the forum.[/align][align=center]Your report/suggestions will be forwarded by[/align][align=center]the MCF Moderators to the sites Administrator.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Changes to the MCF Program cost money, and[/align][align=center]we are down to only three sponsor's, and[/align][align=center]we must take that into consideration.[/align][align=center]I believe changes can be made, `if there is no cost[/align][align=center]to the owners of the site.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You can also donate your funds to the MCF[/align][align=center]at the below link:[/align][align=center][:-]
A Message From The Administrators
of the MCF
It is good to have you hereMember/Guest and we are pleased that you are thinking about making a contribution. We do not charge anything for you to post messages, post classified ads, etc. We take on all the costs involved such as design, graphics, new features, coding and hosting, but if you feel you would like to make a contribution, donation, then we will be more than grateful! Remember, you are under no obligation to do this, but at the same time we are grateful if you do as it shows that our work here is appreciated. [/align][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/contributors/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks Rich, for trying to make it better from THe Loo[/align][align=center]in New York [/align]