Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

what? blown?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Default what? blown?

well i was coming home the other night and just thought to my self( hmm i thought my radio went a little louder than that) well yesterday i heard some ruffling noise coming from somewhere so i turned up radio a little louder and used the fader for the rear only and what do you know thier blown, i just cant understand becuase since they are the stock speakers and since i dont have any subwoofers yet, i hardly play my music loud ,if anything maybe about 1-2 minutes well does anyone out thier have this problem maybe a loose connection? oh well i was going to upgrade everything anyway so know i have a real excuse

Old 11-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Default RE: what? blown?

Hey,

This won't be of much help to you bet this summer on a trip from Buffalo, NY to Memphis, TN the same thing happened to me. It went real soft and there was distortion. But with me it would switch back and forth from normal to that.

I check the factory amp and there was a wire hanging down that I tapped, but it didn't help anything. We stopped to get something to eat and then it was fine. Hasn't happened since, but was really odd.

I'm going to be upgrading soon as well, but prob not till after Christmas.

JT