General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Oil Drops another $2.00 a barrel!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 06:23 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Oil Drops another $2.00 a barrel!!!

i'm seriously considering investing in a couple of these oil comapnies... my first get rich quick scheme!!!! woo hooo!!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 06:50 PM

About 7 years beyond when you should have invested.

Old 12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Cowboy I own 20 blue chip share in a oil company -- actually I inherited them, along with 200 blue chip shares in an electric company. I still think its crap why we continue to lean on resources that produce nothing but toxins, when we can produce everything we and the whole world would need with the only by-product being more breathable oxygen.

Does it make sense to you?

Old 12-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Photobucket

SolaraSlayer... My man... All the world's oil has been accounted for, including all the oil under ice, or jungle, or anywhere else you can think of... We are still pass PEAK OIL and if would not matter if all the environmentalist in the world screamed their hearts out, we will tap all those resources sooner or later... EVEN THOUGH WE DO NOT NEED TOO!!!

We could be DONE with oil in 5-years! We could be DONE with Natural Gas in 5-years! Let me take that back... We would still be a minor user of oil in the manufacturer of rubber products. But Cars, Trucks, Trains, Boats, and even Airplanes could run off Hydrogen and BE BETTER & MORE POWERFUL!

Granted... the overall cost difference between gas vehicle running $3.00 per gallon gas and a Hydrogen/Electric vehicle would be only $0.03 per mile cheaper. That is why, up to this point in time gas vehicles were more cost economic, but once we crossed the $2.35 mark per gallon, it no longermakes sense to continue driving gas vehicles when a hydrogen/electric would be cheaper and more environment friendly - besidesputting aSERIOUS BUTT WHOOPIN on the gas car. Remember a 190-HP electric motor can propell a 3,400-lb vehicle 0-60 in about 4-seconds and achieve speeds in 260+ range. Torque is INSTANT -

Old 12-02-2007, 06:19 AM

[align=center]Hello `Craig -Member: Black Attack-[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank you for your knowledge/input on the subject.[/align][align=center]How do you convince the one's in control of our World to[/align][align=center]take your advice ?[/align][align=center]What can the simple man do to encourage Hydrogen Power ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know that eventually that all oil will be consumed, and[/align][align=center]that there will be water shortages in our world.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What happened, to the Power of the People ?
Are we electing the wrong people ?
[/align][align=center]It seems like people unite, only when there is a major crisis ?[/align][align=center]I guess the majority will have to Wake `Up, and[/align][align=center]get involved in the direction of their World.[/align][align=center] [8D] [/align][align=center]The Main Boss on Top[/align][align=center](The people below[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-02-2007, 07:12 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Craig.. I hate to call you out, btu loook what you are driving... a Monte with A V8? And you complain about fuel running out? And besides... human carbon emissions only account for 3% of the carbon in our atmosphere.. thats it, 3%. The rest is there by nature. Some studies conclude that if we put 20 years into decreasing our emissions, combatting this "global warming", that 1 major volcanic eruption would ruin all we have worked so hard to save. Supposebly there is enough fuel under the gulf of mexico to supply teh world for 30 years. There is another reserve under the north pole and Alaska that the environmentenlist are protecting that could provide oil for an estimated 50 yearsI think, thats even including hte increased demand from China and other developing countries.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Photobucket

SPACE it is far beyond simple logic, itis all about POWER, CONTROL, GREED!

Think about this for a minute... who would benefit the MOST from modern technology -- the answer is 3rd world nations. Who benefits the least -- We do, the super power of the World. But who needs to lead the World into change -- well of course that isUS, followed immediatelyby ourgreatalliances around theworld. Why won't we -- because it is too hard to CONTROL others that have the same resources we do. Oil is limited, but water is everywhere!

While we may have a problem with FRESH water (and we won't), the OCEANS are full of Hydrogen rich water. The same water that can be MADE into FRESH drinking water -- as the Nations of the Middle East will tell you and some California Communities. 75% of the Earth is water, and it is RENEWABLE!!!

Same thing applies as with oil... Turning salt water into drinking water is expensive (only because the equipment in made in limited quantities), so we rely on what is cheaper (Fresh water). But once desalination equipment is made cheap (through worldwide use), even third world nations would be able to utilize the equipment easily (not only to obtain fresh drinking water, but produce both hydro and hydrogen power, as well as develop irrigation systems to develop crops to feed themselves) -- Imagine that!!! They would slowly but surely become self-reliant and they WILL try and control their own destiny.

But one of the other MAIN REASON you will hear why we don't change is because we haveALL this OLDINFRASTRUCTURE that would need to be eliminated and replaced with the NEW. Although the onlyinfrastructure we need toconvert is gas lines into hydrogen lines. Everything elsecan stay status-quo, well... with the exception being we will need to add drain lines to replace chimneys.

MONEY -- all the Money that would be lost is incredible!!! This topic is so vast, and all the reason NOT TO as compared to WHY WE SHOULD and HOW EASY IT REALLY WOULD BE TO DO... but it all comes down to POWER, CONTROL, MONEY!!! OH, and GREED!!!

I am not a tree hugging fool! What I am is... someone that want ALL of us to prosper and to enjoy life to its fullest!!! Cheap resources result in easy living for ALL of US, and the FACT that it is GOOD for the ENVIRONMENT is ALL THE BETTER for our kids, grand kids, and great-grand kids!

But the ONLY WAY we are going to change is for ALL OF US to DEMAND we move toward hydrogen power and desalination. Start writing letters to your congressman, senators, governor, and the president. Keep writing letters and change will occur.

But also Remember (a FEAR FACTORthat WILL BE USED against it) one thing about desalination is that it make us and everyone else that uses it, EASY TARGETS in the event of WAR or TERROR! Hit the desalination plants and you wipe out the ability to produce power and you cut off the drinking water -- and these plants would be on the coast that is an easy target and acceptable to hurricanes.