General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

$73 dollar a barrel of cude oil

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Default $73 dollar a barrel of cude oil

$73 dollar a barrel of cude oil. With just one barrel, How many gallons of gasline is produce? Does anybody know the process of changing oil to gasline?

Oh, bye the way it is expected to hit $5.00 dollars a gallon this summer.[&:]

Old 04-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Default RE: $73 dollar a barrel of cude oil

If it reaches $5 a gallon I will park the ole Monte and get a crotch rocket. I've already been thinking of it.

I posted on a blog somewhere about this and I am sickened by the actions of these oil companies. Exxon, the largest fuel producer in the US just gave it's exiting CEO a very attractive retirement package of almost 400 million not to mention Exxon posted profits of over 60 billion dollars for 2005.
And yet, the price at the pump continues to skyrocket.

What we need/should do is create a price war environment with the oil/gas companies, think about it, what if (a big what if) everyone for one solid week boycotted Exxon and only purchased fuel from other fuel stations, Exxon’s fuel supply would stockpile and they would be forced to make it more attractive to purchase Exxon gas by lowering prices. When one lowers its price the others will have to follow suite. In theory it should work, but of course what do I know, after all I am just one stupid consumer. ONE THAT WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER GALLON OF FUEL FROM EXXON.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:35 PM

Yeah.....If it reach 5 bucks , I'll quit my job, and file bankupt and start all over. Hell I make 6.50 here in Illinois. And most states are less then that. And what does are goverment say!(UHhh were working on it/Oh it's out of are hands/etc/etc...... I tried of getting the run around...Aren't you.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:49 PM

If it hits anywhre close to $5 a gallon, the government will have to do something about it because otherwise the entire nation will come to a standstill. The government could start pumping in Alaska (who cares about the wildlife) or maybe pay for half the price of gas therefor making gas $2.50 . Then again the government could do nothing and we would all have to ride bikes to work...

Old 04-24-2006, 04:59 AM

i care abotu the wild life!!!

but there are ways around those issues also.

besides when you are payng 5.00 a gal.
were paying over that here. right now at the oump our regular unleded is .83 a LITTER!!!!!!

think of it this way it takes 4 liters to equal a gal. and there are 20 gal in my tank.

it makes me sick that the price of a natural resorse can get so far out of controll and nobody can stop this>?
yeah right@!

Old 06-20-2006, 01:26 AM

i hate to break to all of you but gas, has hit over $5 per gallon in the us several times. and in many other countries gas is already over $5/ gallon. and the us sends out most of the oil we take out of our ground. and i would have to agree you should quit your job where you make 6.50 per hour. then you will make 0.00 per hour so much more