General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

My Views about MCF<What's Yours?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Default mcf....

I give this forum a A+
I originally came to this site back in 09 ( May ?) when I decided that I would try to purchase a MC SS. I read many comments on the car and looked at the photo galleries and just thought that this was a great wealth of information. It is still a great wealth of info. I have learned soo much about the car that I now own from other members on this site. It is always fun to read what other people are doing to their cars and a joy to read about a new purchase by someone. Sometimes I have been able to help people out myself with their decisions and questions and I get satisfaction from that.

I don't post so much like several of you do but that's o.k. I just enjoy reading and looking at photos and leaning tech tips for my car. The people on here are just enthusiastic about their MC's and that's great !

As far as MOTM......? I like the concept and the rules. It encourages everyone to participate and get involved. I've been nominated 5 times but never have received MOTM and I'm happy with that. There are some beautiful MC's on this site. It's an honor to be nominated.

In essance.....I LOVE THIS WEB SITE !

Old 01-25-2012, 05:59 AM

Richard, thanks for taking your time to post your feeling about our Monte Carlo Forum. It's member's like you that make our forum the best automotive forum on the World Wide `Web.

I think you are a winner in life + you are fortunate to own & drive a SuperSuper Winning Chevy Monte Carlo

Our Member's are the MCF...& it's the member's that will improve our forum and keep it active, fun & informative.

It's been about five (5) model years since the Chevy Monte Carlo has not been produced. There has been no valid information for a future Monte Carlo , but I have not given `up hope for a future Monte Carlo...

Our forum is owned by Internet Brands, and they need sponsor's to keep our forum alive and growing. Without a active membership & active contributing member's we would fade away...

I realize that we have many off topic posts/threads with various subjects), but it helps keep our member's coming back & participating on the MCF.. Without active member's there would be little or nothing new to read when a member visits the MCF.

How many member's would return `if there was nothing new to read/see ? I know that many active member's have created a
social environment & have made some great new Monte friends with their post(s) contributions....Thank You!

Our Active member's are the one's that help new & active member's with their vast knowledge & experience with their Monte Carlo's...They share & help everyone they are able to help. We have a great active member base from all around the USA/Canada & our World.....Yes, we do have faults, but I think we have more positive contributing member's then negative ones....4-Sure! We are constantly working on improving the MCF. I am constantly working on improving myself as a member, & I hope that you are to ? The MCF will be as good or bad as the majority of the membership makes it by their contributions!

Thanks to all that contribute to the MCF to make it better for `all 4-Sure What are you doing to make it better ?

Last edited by Space; 01-25-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:06 PM

This is the most friendly automotive forum I've ever been on, and I've been on a few. There is very little to no bickering (I can't remember the last time I saw any), newbies are not put down for asking questions and it seems well moderated. Everywhere else I've been always had their share of ugly flame wars.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I got the PM Mike. Thanks. Reply sent.

On behalf of the forum staff, thanks everyone for the compliments, thoughts and suggestions. I know it's not perfect. But we live and learn, and try our best to keep what works and change what doesn't. Life is a constant state of learning. When we stop learning as individuals, we doom ourselves to failure.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Old 01-27-2012, 04:38 AM

................................................ .................................