Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Family Funnies - Post yours

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 08:42 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking MCF Family Funnies - Post yours

Hi Member's,
Please post/share your jokes/funnies.
Please remember we are a family forum...

When laughter is shared, it binds people together and increases happiness. In addition to the domino effect of joy and amusement, laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
So please add some funnies to our MCF Forum, it's good medicine for all.. There's sure is enough stress in everyone's life, so please post & share some laugher/happiness

Two tone paint -- Original color and rust.

One careful owner -- But the other nine were clumsy as anything.

10,000 trouble-free miles -- Crashed in the last 20 feet.

Heated rear window -- So you won't get cold hands when push-starting the thing in winter.

Very clean -- Only washed when it rains.

Clean interior -- All the rubbish is under the floor mats.

Immobilizer -- The gear shift comes off in your hand.

Anti-theft device -- I can let you have a Rottweiler cheap.

Drives beautifully -- in a straight line; the steering is all over the place.

Low mileage -- The odometer is on its third time around.

Full service history -- Charlie in the garage around the corner checked it over last week.

Economical -- Doesn't use much fuel, as it can't go any faster than 30 mph.

OK, your turn to make us

Old 03-02-2012, 09:06 AM

A weird little boy named space was attending his first wedding. After the service, one of his beachbum friends asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"
Sixteen," Space responded. His friend was amazed that he had an answer so quickly.
"Where did you come up with that answer?"
"Easy," Space said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the pastor said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer."
==========================================
Yes, I think 16 is a good number, if they all have good jobs & make Big $'s Yes, I'm good at Math >LOL

Last edited by Space; 03-02-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Space
A weird little boy named space was attending his first wedding. After the service, one of his beachbum friends asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"
Sixteen," Space responded. His friend was amazed that he had an answer so quickly.
"Where did you come up with that answer?"
"Easy," Space said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the pastor said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer."
==========================================
Yes, I think 16 is a good number, if they all have good jobs & make Big $'s Yes, I'm good at Math >LOL
LMAO

Old 03-02-2012, 10:04 AM

Hi `Domo,
I'm very happy that I was able to make you LYAO LOL
It's now your turn to post a funnie
Thanks for all your posts & contributions...I'll just sit here & wait for you or a member to post a funny ~>LOL
Hurry, I have to go to the restroom ~> Please Hurry

Old 03-03-2012, 08:58 AM

Member's, Where's your funnies ? This thread isn't a Space try'in 2 be Funny Page.(he thinks he's funny, but he's not, but Taz 4 some reason lets him keep trying)..Please share a Funny & bring some humor to your Monte Carlo Family

Difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED

People say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED.

But there is. When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE.

And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED.

And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are... COMPLETELY FINISHED

? ? ??

Last edited by Space; 03-03-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I kinda liked this one recently.

Attached Thumbnails MCF Family Funnies - Post yours-garfield-2-20-2012.jpg  
Old 03-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the Loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks andNeeds to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes Benz SL 500.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blond for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire.

What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my Car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Old 03-03-2012, 12:49 PM

How many of you can remember the Yellow Smiley Face at Walmart. In the commercials it used to bounce around and knock down the prices. Anybody????

Well when I was young, I used to watch those commercials and ever since I watched it I would scream and yell when my mom tired to take me into Walmart. I was terrified of the falling prices.

If walmart only knew they were scaring kids away rather than attracting them....

Old 03-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jesusfrk01MC
How many of you can remember the Yellow Smiley Face at Walmart. In the commercials it used to bounce around and knock down the prices. Anybody????

Well when I was young, I used to watch those commercials and ever since I watched it I would scream and yell when my mom tired to take me into Walmart. I was terrified of the falling prices.

If walmart only knew they were scaring kids away rather than attracting them....
I remember the walmart smiley! to funny

Old 03-03-2012, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by turbo monte
A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the Loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks andNeeds to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes Benz SL 500.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blond for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire.

What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my Car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

LMAO def didnt expect that ending lol

Quick Reply: MCF Family Funnies - Post yours