General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

How much is your payments for an 06-07 Monte Carlo SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Default RE: How much is your payments for an 06-07 Monte Carlo SS

ORIGINAL: AwsomeSS

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

ORIGINAL: rchurch

WOW! We have a girl on this site! Maybe if we could get some of her friends to join we could add an online dating service thread. How about it moderators? How often do we find women and MC's together? I haven't been this excited since the first time I didn't have to take my sister to the prom just to have a date!

LOL to prom! The lack of women on the site... well car forum sites in general, is what made me throw that joke up their earlier. I hope your doing the same with the dating service thread.... That's what craigslist is for.
Well, if people stop posted pics of half naked women, maybe more females will post here. I've been a member for awile now and don't come here that often just for that fact - it's degrading and makes me uncomfortable. I get more respect from my 4.0 Mustang forum.

Amy
I never saw those pics but that would be my just started here status showing. I see where there was an apology made which is great that the person owned up to it... It shows good character.

Hope to see you around her more often. And I'm sure you here this all the time, but sweet monte!