General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

2009 Camaro vs 2009 Dodge Challenger : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008 | 07:36 PM
Default RE: 2009 Camaro vs 2009 Dodge Challenger : )

ORIGINAL: black04monteSS

o and he says this car is the solution cuz its american made? we all know that no cars are truely american made anymore look at the first # of the vin it will be a 2 wont it? and it will be japanese parts no matter what car it is or who makes it the most any car will ever be anymore is american ASSEMBLED so wheres his solution now

Its not the fact that it is "american made", if that were the case i would say buy toyotas now because they make just as many cars in america as the big 3 do, but its where the profits are going...toyota could be hire the entire United States workforce, but the profits will still being going to Japan. That will hurt us in the long run because when all is said and done they will be controling us.

Old 03-03-2008 | 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: miller

ORIGINAL: black04monteSS

o and he says this car is the solution cuz its american made? we all know that no cars are truely american made anymore look at the first # of the vin it will be a 2 wont it? and it will be japanese parts no matter what car it is or who makes it the most any car will ever be anymore is american ASSEMBLED so wheres his solution now

Its not the fact that it is "american made", if that were the case i would say buy toyotas now because they make just as many cars in america as the big 3 do, but its where the profits are going... toyota could be hire the entire United States workforce, but the profits will still being going to Japan. That will hurt us in the long run because when all is said and done they will be controling us.
x2 man, I tried explaining that to some of my friends in Montana (they all drove some sort of import.) They claimed that because is was made here it was American, I said my Monte was made in Canada and that it's more American than that Toyota is.

Old 03-04-2008 | 05:14 AM

Hehe Canada is America :-) North America to be precise as is the United States.

Old 03-04-2008 | 06:59 AM
|
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

Hehe Canada is America :-) North America to be precise as is the United States.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It just amazes me what one can learn on the MCF [/align][align=center]From a Car vs Car [/align][align=center]to a World History Lesson. [/align][align=center]Now I know that Canadian's are American LOL `JR [8D][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Virtual picture travel map with
panoramic photos of North America & `Space[8D]

[:-]
[/align][align=center]
Unites States map & pictures [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
Canada map & pictures [/align][align=center][:-]
http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/world-...rica-map.shtml[/align]