Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

HIT AN RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default HIT AN RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Well I now get to go to a body shop once again with my car!!!!!!!!!!!! was parked ina parking lot and some ******* came whiping in and took out a street sing when he did it came down the side of my car!!!!!!!!!! then the fool looked at me getting out of the car and took off!!!!!!! I had to chase him for three blcks to get his tag number But i got it when he stoped for a red light. Now he gets a free stay at teh grey bar hotel.

took the pint off the pass side rear fender all the way dwon to the bare metal. and then put three or four good sized dings in the fender.

Man i just want to kill him now i finally got the flame commin and all i want to do is keep the car stright and in god shape to get them onit and make it to one show on the 4th and now i will miss it due to my car being in a damed body shop

Old 06-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Default RE: HIT AN RUN!!!!!!!!!!

that's nearly a month away, they can't fix it by then?

Old 06-11-2005, 09:44 PM

Man, sorry to hear that..... But at least you caught the punk. Did he have insurance...

TVW

Old 06-12-2005, 12:35 AM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

Man, sorry to hear that..... But at least you caught the punk. Did he have insurance...

TVW
He didn't catch him, at least I don't think. Sounds to me like he was just able to get his license plate number.

Old 06-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

i got the tag number and the poltizie (police) cought him. they were not thriled to have to catch him and not real nice about i ethier,
i followed him to make sure they cought him and stayed on the cell with the cops.

you thought they were ruff with roddny king LOL he was treated with kid gloves compared to him.

but yes here they have to have insurence if they drop it and dont pick it back up they come out and take the plates off the car (so i have heard)
but even if i owuld have been my fualt in the beginning of it when he took off he bought it.

Old 06-12-2005, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

i got the tag number and the poltizie (police) cought him. they were not thriled to have to catch him and not real nice about i ethier,
i followed him to make sure they cought him and stayed on the cell with the cops.

you thought they were ruff with roddny king LOL he was treated with kid gloves compared to him.

but yes here they have to have insurence if they drop it and dont pick it back up they come out and take the plates off the car (so i have heard)
but even if i owuld have been my fualt in the beginning of it when he took off he bought it.
so it can't be fixed before the upcoming show?

Old 06-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

not sure right now the body shop and the ins. are trying to do what they can , Then have told me the actual repairs might take up to two weeks. if they dont get it in for another week thatis three weeks and belive the show is b4 that time frame. ( dont have a claender infront of me )

so should prove interasing