Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 05:15 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
Default Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires?

So has anyone else heard of these tires? I ordered a set for the 300 today lots of srt ppl love em, if they work well might put em on the monte

http://www.vredestein.com/car-tyres/...sessanta/info/

Old 12-19-2012, 06:31 PM

Hmm never heard of them. Have to update us on how ya like em once you get em on.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:01 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Ill prib put em on after winter lol but i love the tread pattern they have

Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM

Ultrac Sessanta

The Ultrac Sessanta is one of Vredestein’s aces in the Ultra High Performance (UHP) segment. The Sessanta is based on the strong points of the Ultrac series and has been optimised even further to give very good steering and handling characteristics. Giugiaro Design has given the Ultrac Sessanta a revolutionary design, with a line pattern that clearly shows that performance comes first. The name Sessanta refers to sixty years of Vredestein’s existence in Enschede. In tribute to Vredestein’s unique collaborative partnership with Giugiaro Design, “sixty” is written in Italian: Sessanta.

Hi `Mike, I like the design & will look 4ward to your review once you get them on & break them in
They are going to make some super DeSigns on the black-top or cement highways I think they R `Smok'IN

Benefits

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH>Features</TH><TH>Benefits</TH></TR><TR><TD>Revolutionary design and sophisticated line pattern</TD><TD>Outstanding grip, performance and unique appearance</TD></TR><TR><TD>Parametric design: per size the most optimal contour, tread and construction</TD><TD>Excellent characteristics on wet and dry road surfaces</TD></TR><TR><TD>Handling Tuned Tread Compound (HTTC)</TD><TD>Extremely high track power, allowing faster cornering. Controlled correction of the car is also possible in bends</TD></TR><TR><TD>HTS+ (Handling Tuned Sidewall) principle</TD><TD>Direct steering response and optimal contact with the road surface</TD></TR><TR><TD>Two rayon carcass layers make the tyre stable and sturdy</TD><TD>Maximum resistance to lateral forces
Controlled handling in critical situations

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Size 245/40RF18Y: also available with VRFC technology</TD><TD>RunFlat tyre: in case of pressure loss this tyre can still undertake driving speeds of up to 50 mph (80 km/h)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

^^^ She has them on her ride & she knows what she likes & wants 4-Sure...beep-beep
I think Mike (JG) brought them 4 her...He does nice things like that 4 special ladies in his life WoW

Last edited by Space; 12-20-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Ultrac Sessanta

The Ultrac Sessanta is one of Vredestein’s aces in the Ultra High Performance (UHP) segment. The Sessanta is based on the strong points of the Ultrac series and has been optimised even further to give very good steering and handling characteristics. Giugiaro Design has given the Ultrac Sessanta a revolutionary design, with a line pattern that clearly shows that performance comes first. The name Sessanta refers to sixty years of Vredestein’s existence in Enschede. In tribute to Vredestein’s unique collaborative partnership with Giugiaro Design, “sixty” is written in Italian: Sessanta.

Hi `Mike, I like the design & will look 4ward to your review once you get them on & break them in
They are going to make some super DeSigns on the black-top or cement highways I think they R `Smok'IN

^^^ She has them on her ride & she knows what she likes & wants 4-Sure...beep-beep
I think Mike (JG) brought them 4 her...He does nice things like that 4 special ladies in his life WoW
I seen that exact same Masarati at the mall down here. It was grey, and it is weird the tread they have on tires these days. I would love some performance tires on my Monte, but I need a good light wheel to go with them. But these seem cool.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 PM

yep had em on my bimmer… not sure what your torque #s look like but they were useless in wet conditions for me. i agree tho they look amazing

Name:  IMG_7439.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  84.5 KB

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_7439.jpg (84.5 KB, 127 views)
Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by CaLi Creez
yep had em on my bimmer… not sure what your torque #s look like but they were useless in wet conditions for me. i agree tho they look amazing

Thanks CaLi Creez for joining the MCF to post your above comment. Do you have a Monte Carlo also ? We will be looking forward to your future posts EnJoy the MCF...

Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Look pretty trick, went to thier site, apparently not making them for 16" wheels, only 17" and larger.

Old 01-24-2013, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Space

Thanks CaLi Creez for joining the MCF to post your above comment. Do you have a Monte Carlo also ? We will be looking forward to your future posts EnJoy the MCF...
Yes i have an 06 ss. Im new to this forum but i will post pics and set up my profile soon. Thx for the welcome.