Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Need some tire help

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 07:00 PM
1 Year Member
Default Need some tire help

Hey everyone so currently I am looking at getting some new tires so I can have my wheels put on. I have one pair of Hankook Winter i*cept evo's and one set of some brand called Fierce, the actual model of the tire is the Instinct ZR. Anyway, The Fierce tires are horrible and I need to change them out. Well the Hankooks are still a pretty decent tire and are brand new tires, they were put on when I got the car which was about 4 months ago. So they still have plenty of tread on them, But I need to get a set of tires on there so I can start rotating my tires as I am coming up on that 3k mile mark. Does anyone live up north and know where I can purchase a pair of Hankook i*cept evo's? I am down in North Carolina so trying to find winter tires is not the easiest thing to do. However I have also been eyeing some Nitto Motivo tires, so if I ended up going and getting a pair of those, which are all season tires, would I be pretty ok with a set up like that until I could get 2 more all season's? It sucks that this car had 2 different sets of tires and one of those sets had to be a winter tire, and the other set had to be a crappy set, because now I have to go through this haha. Thanks for the help guys