Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

- Member's Input on: BFGoodrich g-Force SPORT -

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Default RE: ~ Need new Tires : ( 225/55ZR17) ~ ?

Hey, anything to be of help...

Old 07-19-2007, 06:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: ~ Need New Tires : ( 225/55ZR17) ~ ?

Hey Uncle Space,

I don't know what kind of circulars you have in the FLA, but we have the PennySaver and the Recycler on the West Coast. You may something similar.

Search their internet sites for "take offs." You can score on brand new tires for almost nothing and even get rims that you can sell back to someone else helping you extend your savings.

I've done this many times when looking for tires and end up getting almost brand new speed ratedbabies for under $50 each.

Just a thought!

Old 07-19-2007, 07:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't believe you can beat Tire Racks pricing, from what I have seen. I just bought 2 BFG's from there, and I will probably buy my next set from them. Best prices around. Been a Discount tire customer for 30+years. Next tires will be either Goodyear Assurance Tripletreds or Bridgestone Turanza Serenity tires. I'm done with Michelins, and the factory Goodyear Eagles I thought were junk.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2319272

Old 07-19-2007, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks a lot GP `Dave, & Wayne for your time/post/infor....
It's really appreciated.
What do your think of the BFG `Sport's ZR tires I posted ?
~Peace~
`Space

Old 07-20-2007, 04:33 AM

RocknSS04, Wayne,
Did you buy BFG `Sports ? If so, how do you like them ?
Thanks, `Space

Old 07-20-2007, 04:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Thanks a lot GP `Dave, & Wayne for your time/post/infor....[/align][align=center]It's really appreciated.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What do your think of the BFG `Sport's ZR tires I posted ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]~Peace~[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
All tires have to meet DOT standards. I've been buying tires for 30 years, I've never met a tire I didn't like. Go for it.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:08 AM

[align=center]Thanks to all the members that read my post question ?[/align][align=center]Over 320 hit's by members, and no one posted what they thought of the[/align][align=center]BFG `Sport 225/55ZR17 Tire. ? I guess no one has an opinion on them.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center]I'm looking @ the below tire[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Has any member had these on their Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]What do you think of the below tire ?[/align][align=center]BFGoodrich 225/55ZR1797W [/align][align=center]
g-Forceâ„¢ Sport[/align]

The g-Force Sport is BFGoodrich's Ultra High Performance Summer tire designed for Sport Spacedrivers ,who want to combine outstanding dry handling with affordable prices. The g-Force Sport was developed to provide crisp and responsive handling in both wet and dry conditions. Like all summer tires, the g-Force Sport is not intended to be driven in near freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
On the outside, the g-Force Sport molds BFGoodrich's BlackTech tread compound into a directional tread design with large independent shoulder tread blocks, g-Hook intermediate ribs, two continuous center ribs and two wide circumferential rain channels to blend superior dry cornering, capable wet traction and straight-line stability.
Internally, the g-Force Sport features twin, high tensile steel belts that are further strengthened by BFGoodrich's ETEC System (Equal Tension Containment) spiral-wrapped reinforcement to stabilize the tread area enhancing handling and high-speed capability. A dimensionally stable polyester cord body and g-control sidewall inserts help resist lateral deflection to generate cornering force and stability.
[/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
$109.96[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Price Match Policy [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I can get them for $98 each plus tax/etc.[/align][align=center][/align][/align][/align][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link to read more about this tire [:-][/align][align=center]Please let me know what you think of them `ok, thanks.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/overview/g-force-sport/2964.html[/align][align=center][/align]

[/align]