Showcase Your Ride Post Photo-shoots, Videos, Sound Clips about your ride!

My Tribute Car

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 10:38 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

This is when it was in the shop being done originally
I have since added more Sponsors and had the Number 3 on my roof enlarged and corrected it was installed facing the wrong way.
When the rear is done I will post new pictures of it.

I also added Monte Carlo to the nose but did it in a bigger font and wider then the Daytona Car.

Stay Tuned for updates....
-Bob

Old 06-13-2020, 01:54 AM
5 Year Member
Smile Updates are on their way!

I did more work to my car, I am posting two more pictures of some of the changes. I just had it detailed so I will take some photo's of the improvements and post them asap.

Old 06-13-2020, 08:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member

Looking good for sure!
I will see if I can find some of the ones that I have photo's of and post them up here for you to see. That are similar to your ride.

I kinda changed up my Monte also see an as the Carshow thing has switched over to some Cruizenights. For years everyone said I needed to do mine in the Dale Theme. I was reluctant because of my experience when folks would pick me out of a crowd and ask about my resemblance to the Intimidator.
So I thought I would go ahead and do a Goodwrench #3 with it.
This is all removable I did everything with Magnetic sign material and I am only doing a select few of the contingency decals.
Some are just Dale Wrangler Stickers on the magnetic sign material.
So I can change it back for Car shows if I want.
The friend of mine who owns the White #3 card had the Intimidator's Twin sticker made up for me. Fun stuff.

Old 06-13-2020, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
Default Love it

I love the door. Driving with the Intimidator's Twin.
I am going to catch a few more pictures of mine this weekend. Just had him detailed. Hopefully he is still clean. We had rain and wind up here. I am going to put them in your June photo contest also.

Old 06-13-2020, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Andretti
I love the door. Driving with the Intimidator's Twin.
I am going to catch a few more pictures of mine this weekend. Just had him detailed. Hopefully he is still clean. We had rain and wind up here. I am going to put them in your June photo contest also.
Kinda fun, back in 2015 I worked in Tennessee for several months and the people down there went nuts. This one lady at a Cafe says to me " Did anyone ever tell you you look like Dale E." I said who is he and no You're the first one!
Then she said the lanyard for you sunglasses has his name on it. So I said well there are folks who say I dont you know? Then this guy sitting at the counter got up and walked over to me. He said Mr. Dale E. was a personal friend of mine. He had been to my house and I was at his. Then he showed me the goose bumps on his arm from just standing there talking, he said this freaks me out. But I know you are not him! Some one asked him how he knew that? He sounds like a Dam Yankee! I was rolling to say the least.

No glasses in this shot

Clear back to the 70's

Dale and I without the Mustache

Old 06-13-2020, 10:33 PM
5 Year Member
Default Absolutely

Your features are very much the same. Your cheeks are just a tad puffier. With the hats on... Holy moley. Now you in my car... That would freak out folks. Goosebumps all around. Oh... I am a Yankee. lol 😆

Old 06-14-2020, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member
Cool

Originally Posted by Andretti
Your features are very much the same. Your cheeks are just a tad puffier. With the hats on... Holy moley. Now you in my car... That would freak out folks. Goosebumps all around. Oh... I am a Yankee. lol 😆
That's because I am 150 days older than he was. Lol
Here is something I didn't know was online. I just saw this yesterday. It's about the White #3 Car.
I remember when this was done back in January and my friend who has COPD real bad I thought we were going to need to call 911 and get him to the ER he couldn't breathe. Scary stuff.
Anyway I thought this was pretty cool.
Check the link.
https://www.omaha.com/video/sports/d...7427999d0.html

Old 06-21-2020, 11:08 AM
5 Year Member

I loved the video. Would love to meet you. The guy with the white intimidator would appreciate my car. Would really like to get pictures of you two. My new photos are coming. I have been trying to find a coat in my size 4X.

Old 06-21-2020, 01:16 PM

Man, that is one sweet Intimidator! I'd absolutely love to get my hands on one of those!

Old 06-22-2020, 10:08 AM
5 Year Member

Which one? Mine has been upgraded. Will be posting new photos soon.

Quick Reply: My Tribute Car