Showcase Your Ride Post Photo-shoots, Videos, Sound Clips about your ride!

My Tribute Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Wink My Tribute Car

Figured I would post some shots of me with my baby. She is a 2004 Supercharged. Have a couple of tweaks to make to her.
But she is a head turner. I went from a Jeep Wrangler to my Monte. I love this car.

Old 04-11-2019, 08:51 AM

Great looking car I must say. Being a big Dale fan I suggest not parking next to me as you might be missing parts when you come back. LOL Heres the look I'm going for after my body work is done.

Old 04-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member

Looks Great!!
You did a great job! I have seen a bunch of tribute cars like this. Yours is at the top of the crowd!

Old 04-11-2019, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
Default Thank You

Thank you for your kind words...and warning,lol.
i didn't want to put all the sponsers on the quarter panels. Takes away from her lines and looks. I am going to put Monte Carlo on her nose. I did feel if I was going to do it be as true to the Intimidator as I could. Plus I wanted it to be his Daytona Scheme. Had he not crashed, he would have loved that last race. Thanks again guys.

Old 04-11-2019, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member

Here is the reverse theme of your Ride.

Old 04-12-2019, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
Default The car is black, Tthe car is white

There is an interesting take on the Intimidator. Never saw that one before. i love the Goodyear Eagles on it. he redid the rear spoiler also. Very nice car! What year Monte? Where is it located?

Old 04-12-2019, 02:18 AM
5 Year Member

Looks like it is a straight up SS. No supercharger in it.
I may have to add the Oreo and Perdue sponsers to the rear rockers. Need to see if they were on the Daytona Car. He had so many sponsers and changes to the exterior.

Old 04-12-2019, 07:38 AM
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by Andretti
There is an interesting take on the Intimidator. Never saw that one before. i love the Goodyear Eagles on it. he redid the rear spoiler also. Very nice car! What year Monte? Where is it located?
Well the rumor was that in 01 at the Winston the #3 car was going to be in the reverse scheme? That is why the #29 showed up that way.
I heard this from some other folks as well. But it is unconfirmed.
This is an 2003 I believe and it is a daily driver in Omaha, NE In fact I just saw it last weekend.
The spoiler is a custom made job by the owner. I would have suggested it follow the trunk contour like the race version, But I believe it is made of Lexan and painted white

Old 04-12-2019, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Andretti
Looks like it is a straight up SS. No supercharger in it.
I may have to add the Oreo and Perdue sponsers to the rear rockers. Need to see if they were on the Daytona Car. He had so many sponsers and changes to the exterior.
The paint scheme I posted was the last one he used in the 2001 Bud Shootout but wasn't used in the Daytona 500 race. .And after looking at the white 3 car it appears that the #3 on the door isn't on correctly. Hopefully you'll try entering the photo contest .

Old 01-18-2020, 10:32 PM
5 Year Member
Default White Car

Yeah his Three isn't slanted, and the Sponsors on the front panel need some work. But my Front Quarter panel doesn't have all the sponsors either. I have been tweaking it and plan on correcting the trunk. Once it is where I'd like it, I will enter the photo contest. Trying to find 17" D hole rims for it, that is quite a chore. Does anyone make custom wheel rims?

Quick Reply: My Tribute Car