Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

JR stock beat the intimidator moded! 3 of 3

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Default JR stock beat the intimidator moded! 3 of 3

A kid with a intimidatoralways wanted to race me and i said ok,so last nite we finally did and he had some magnaflow exhaust and caiso he had 2 things to my 0 so i said no money and he was fine with that. So befor we met up i let air out of my tires down to about 20ish in the front. so we drive out to this old hyway were theres never anyone and we lined it up and i beat him he was pretty close the whole time and he passed me around 110 which im sure was past the 1/4 mile mark but we turnd around and did it again then he says he for got to take traction off and i was like ok wat ever and this time i beat him by like mabe 1-1 1/2 cars then we did it again and his friend said let me drive and this kid tried to do a burnout to warm up tires and this time i beat him by mabe 2 plus. they were all pretty pissed since i was bone stock then they start looking at my tires and ask questions bout them but not PSI. so at the end the one kid goes i think ur timeing is bad and i say on what and he says i got a smaller pulley i told him he was crazy with just exhaust and cai he said he didnt need colder t stat and all this other stuff. he was listening to kids with talon turboand probe turbos so i think i beat him for that reason buti got alot oftraction and him not alot. and his car has really low miles i told him to do more to it or he would mess up his motor then he never said anything else. but i wish i would have put money down since i beat him 3 of 3 i was happy cause all his friends thought he would beat me bad but they were shocked it was awsome

Old 12-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Default RE: JR stock beat the intimidator moded! 3 of 3

goood **** haha.. f those probes they are an embarrasment

Old 02-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: JR stock beat the intimidator moded! 3 of 3

Nice!

Should have told him the stripes added horsepower.