Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Civic got owned by 3.4

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Default Civic got owned by 3.4

Driving my G/F's MCLS last night when this guy in a 05 Civic pulls up, rims, tinted windows, exhaust, intake and short shifter and revs it up. So light turn greens and I roll off the start half pedal and hear him go WOT so I put it to the floor by end of 1st had him by a car, car and half and hit 2nd and just kept pulling away. Allhe could do iswatch the taillights and hear those Borla's screaming at him. He was cool about it, no import fly by like mostjust a thumbs up.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Civic got owned by 3.4

ORIGINAL: 06MCLTZ

Driving my G/F's MCLS last night when this guy in a 05 Civic pulls up, rims, tinted windows, exhaust, intake and short shifter and revs it up. So light turn greens and I roll off the start half pedal and hear him go WOT so I put it to the floor by end of 1st had him by a car, car and half and hit 2nd and just kept pulling away. Allhe could do iswatch the taillights and hear those Borla's screaming at him. He was cool about it, no import fly by like mostjust a thumbs up.

That is a funny term, "import fly-by."

Here in SoCal, I get a lot of "SUV fly-by" after I blow them away off of the line.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:33 AM

haha good job bro. and u got lucky every import ive ever beaten goes by w0t middle finger waggin talking smack after they just got their *** handed to them

next time get some video!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:47 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

ORIGINAL: 06MCLTZ

Driving my G/F's MCLS last night when this guy in a 05 Civic pulls up, rims, tinted windows, exhaust, intake and short shifter and revs it up. So light turn greens and I roll off the start half pedal and hear him go WOT so I put it to the floor by end of 1st had him by a car, car and half and hit 2nd and just kept pulling away. All he could do is watch the taillights and hear those Borla's screaming at him. He was cool about it, no import fly by like most just a thumbs up.

That is a funny term, "import fly-by."

Here in SoCal, I get a lot of "SUV fly-by" after I blow them away off of the line.
It's a truck fly-by here, smoked a Cummins the other day, guy had his exhaust in the weirdest place, infront of the tire in the body, you know where the chrome panels are usually placed to keep rocks from chipping the paint? Yeah, well he had the 5" exhaust coming out right in the middle of one of those chrome panels, right height for my window. Just wanted to get away as my windows were down, heard him go WOT but I left it at about 1/2-3/4 and smoked him. Goes flying past later at about 50 mph (limit is 30) and blew a ton of black smoke in my car, boy was I pissed.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:45 PM

Garrett: "No, no, no...get away...diesel...ugh...stupid high truck...oh damn it, I'll just floor it..."

In all seriousness...lol. Nice job, way to represent us MC owners. My friend had a '73 Nova that ran just under 10 seconds in the 1/4 and a guy in a Mitsu 3000 GT turbo with a fart can thought he could beat my friend. Well, after 3 losses, the guy in the Mitsu bounced the tach off the rev limiter waiting for a green light and my buddy blew him away....again....and the Mitsu scattered his motor. My buddy was running 500 whp on just motor and had two 175 shot nitrous that he didn't use...lol.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

he probably just wanted to see htat monte carlo run.... good to hear atleast some ricer dudes are good sports about losing... he probably thinks you got a bolt on.