Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

94 JDM Civic vs. Monte SS **vid clip**

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Default 94 JDM Civic vs. Monte SS **vid clip**

Click here to see Video

All I have to say is..........LMAO

Old 09-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Default RE: 94 JDM Civic vs. Monte SS **vid clip**

I am sure that Monte was just toying with em...

Besides, would I rather drive a SC Monte or a Honda...??? Lets see.... Monte.... Honda....... Monte....... Honda........ [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

M O N T E

Old 09-12-2005, 04:38 PM

Word, I like eating rice.

Old 09-12-2005, 08:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Ca$$e

Word, I like eating rice.
Ditto.

That guy filming was dumb. Wasn't it obvious that the Monte backed down? Oh yeah, you really won there champ. You flew by him after he backed down.

Last week on my way to work (at 4:55 AM!) somebody cut me off in a Ford Ranger and ran a red light to get on the freeway. I stopped for the light, but once I got the green and on the ramp, I stomped the gas and caught up with him fairly quickly. When I caught up and started pacing him we were both doing about 70. I looked over at him and he looked over at me. Once we made eye contact I gave him the "stink eye" and punched it. Before I knew it I was doing about 110 (speedo ends at 100). So I slowed down to about 70 and saw that he was trying to catch up. I let him get a car length behind and hit the gas again and hit 95. He tried, but failed miserably to catch me. It was funny, BUT I don't think I'll be doing that again.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:49 PM

ORIGINAL: 76MonteMan
Oh yeah, you really won there champ. You flew by him after he backed down.
Exactly!! As was very obvious, the Monte pulled on him from the light, the Honda tried but just couldn't keep up. That's prolly when the Monte got out of it and the Honda does the ricer fly-by, gotta love it.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:56 PM

ORIGINAL: montejass

Besides, would I rather drive a SC Monte or a Honda...??? Lets see.... Monte.... Honda....... Monte....... Honda........ [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]
The Monte served him,Honda boy didn't start pulling on him till the Monte got out of it. Also, the title says SC Monte, but I don't see any badges indicating as much on the Monte so I wonder how they figured that? I'd cry in laughter if that was a 3.4L

Old 09-12-2005, 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: 04MonteLS

ORIGINAL: montejass

The Monte served him,Honda boy didn't start pulling on him till the Monte got out of it. Also, the title says SC Monte, but I don't see any badges indicating as much on the Monte so I wonder how they figured that? I'd cry in laughter if that was a 3.4L
Wow.... You and I were thinking alike here.. I tried very hard to tell for sure if it was a SC as well. In any case, it was a pretty cool vid. I spent a little time checking out the other vids on that site too, nice find Rich...

BTW: Did you see that video of the self claimed 1000HP supra an the freeway?? That was one hell of a sight...

Old 03-21-2006, 01:35 PM

Im pretty sure that Monte was not SC, i have the exact same car, and none of those were SC from the factory, they do have the 3.8 in em though

Old 03-26-2006, 10:49 AM

Hey Rich,

Thanks for sharing the site on the "Vid Clips".....
Great site....The Monte driver was smart for backing off and saving his fuel for the track.

= = = = = =
= = = = = = Civic

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Monte SS

Old 07-14-2006, 12:05 AM

What a Rice Bye, I have that **** happen to me all the time....

Quick Reply: 94 JDM Civic vs. Monte SS **vid clip**