PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted Dodge Aspen / Plymouth Volare Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Default Wanted Dodge Aspen / Plymouth Volare Parts

I know this is a long shot but thought I'd try anyway. I am looking for both front fenders or the moulding that surround the woodgrain. I have a woody wagon and am looking for woody fenders or mouldings. These can come from 1976 thru 1979 woody wagons. Thanks. My contact info is email. Moparmen1963@aol.com

Old 09-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Shame this wasn't 6 months earlier the u pull near me had one up until about 3 months ago, they where rust free and in good shape,

Being the mopar man that you are, you'll like this, my budy had a 79 Aspen, started off as a slant 6 he swaped in a 360 and 727

Last edited by Budsjlm; 09-13-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Shame this wasn't 6 months earlier the u pull near me had one up until about 3 months ago, they where rust free and in good shape,

Being the mopar man that you are, you'll like this, my budy had a 79 Aspen, started off as a slant 6 he swaped in a 360 and 727

That is just my luck. I remember when these things were a dime a dozen. I finished putting my car together today but I would like to do it again with better parts. The previous owner had an altercation with a bus that messed up the outer tin. I bought another car to get some of the parts but want to make it better.
Your friends Aspen is nice. There is nothing wrong with that swap. When I finish my Aspen I want to start on my 71 Dodge Dart Swinger. It was a /6 car too but someone yanked that and put in a 383 and never finished the project. I like that Monte too. Is that one yours?

Old 09-13-2011, 01:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
That is just my luck. I remember when these things were a dime a dozen. I finished putting my car together today but I would like to do it again with better parts. The previous owner had an altercation with a bus that messed up the outer tin. I bought another car to get some of the parts but want to make it better.
Your friends Aspen is nice. There is nothing wrong with that swap. When I finish my Aspen I want to start on my 71 Dodge Dart Swinger. It was a /6 car too but someone yanked that and put in a 383 and never finished the project. I like that Monte too. Is that one yours?
He sold it a while ago becuase he needed a bit more of a practical DD, has 2 other projects (74 K5 Blazer and 84 Monte), didn't have room for it and is a Chevy guy, except 1 Mopar will always be with him/ his family, his dad has a 68 charger, hasn't been much progress on it but his dad got into a bad accident many years ago ( not in the car) and can't work, eventually his dad will pass it onto him but that won't be for many many years

Yeah that is my Monte, doesn't look anything like that now ( it's in pieces) but with time it will come together!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
He sold it a while ago becuase he needed a bit more of a practical DD, has 2 other projects (74 K5 Blazer and 84 Monte), didn't have room for it and is a Chevy guy, except 1 Mopar will always be with him/ his family, his dad has a 68 charger, hasn't been much progress on it but his dad got into a bad accident many years ago ( not in the car) and can't work, eventually his dad will pass it onto him but that won't be for many many years

Yeah that is my Monte, doesn't look anything like that now ( it's in pieces) but with time it will come together!
I had a 68 Charger project that I sold off when I moved to Florida. Could kick myself for that bone headed thing. The pic of your Monte looks much like mine. I have not taken it apart yet.