Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS TITLE GAME?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Default RE: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS ****LE GAME?

HeyI'm STL born and raised, MIZZOU is going all the way!!!

Old 11-27-2007, 03:22 PM

sry hun...not a chance lol but i wish u luck

Old 11-27-2007, 04:05 PM

[align=center]Below may help MCF Member's that are not familar[/align][align=center]with BCS Championship[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on the below link for infomation [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.bcsfootball.org/bcsfootball/[/align][align=center][/align]

Posted Sunday, November 25.
[align=center][/align]

RANK
TEAM
BCS AVERAGE

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Missouri

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Ohio State

Georgia

Kansas

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

LSU

USC

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][center]
[URL=http://www.bcsfootball.org/cfb/team?statsId=24][u][color=#0000ff]Oklahoma[/col

Old 11-27-2007, 04:40 PM

ORIGINAL: AwsomeSS

ORIGINAL: gale155

I hope Oklahoma beats Mizzo for the big 12 championship because I went to KU and they just had a bad game. I have to support my team.
Whaaaaaaaaat? Logic dictates that if you indeed "support your team", you would be rooting for MU todeliver a decisive thumping to OU - something along the lines of 38-0. I realize thatKU is a bastion of Liberalism (and Liberalism flys in the face of logic), but come on - think about what you're saying. Jeeeeeeeez! [:-]
I totally don't understand what you just said. Why would I root for Mizzo, the ONLY team that has beat KU all season. I want the team that beat my team to loose - is that so hard to understand?
OK, I'll put it to you in simple terms. MU beat KU.So now, apparently, you want #9 OU to beat #1 MU. In other words, you want this season to be remembered as one in which the one team that thumped KU couldn't even beat the 9th-ranked team a week later? Whatwould that sayabout theKU? I, for one, am perplexed.

Again, I don't follow college football; however,I am a big NFL fan.I can't tell you how many times I've actually rooted for Oakland or/or Denver over the years (even though they cheat more than any other teams in the NFL) after they beat the Chiefs in season-ending games.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS TITLE GAME?

I'd love to seeColt Brennan and the Hawaii Rainbows in one of the 4 bowls, but it won't happen.[:'(]

Old 11-28-2007, 10:32 AM

Well I am suprised nobody else wrote this down!

Texas Tech Beat Oklahoma 34-27

Missouri Beat Tech 41-10

Tech actually had a decent year and I would bet that they would have beaten Kansas had they played them. I think Missouri was the first real team Kansas played although Texas A&M, OK State and Colorado were half azz teams this year.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:19 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I hope Oklahoma beats Mizzo for the big 12 championship because I went to KU and they just had a bad game. I have to support my team.
Whaaaaaaaaat? Logic dictates that if you indeed "support your team", you would be rooting for MU to deliver a decisive thumping to OU - something along the lines of 38-0. I realize that KU is a bastion of Liberalism (and Liberalism flys in the face of logic), but come on - think about what you're saying. Jeeeeeeeez! [:-]
I totally don't understand what you just said. Why would I root for Mizzo, the ONLY team that has beat KU all season. I want the team that beat my team to loose - is that so hard to understand?
OK, I'll put it to you in simple terms. MU beat KU. So now, apparently, you want #9 OU to beat #1 MU. In other words, you want this season to be remembered as one in which the one team that thumped KU couldn't even beat the 9th-ranked team a week later? What would that say about the KU? I, for one, am perplexed.

Again, I don't follow college football; however, I am a big NFL fan. I can't tell you how many times I've actually rooted for Oakland or/or Denver over the years (even though they cheat more than any other teams in the NFL) after they beat the Chiefs in season-ending games.

WHATEVER! Alot of top seeded teams got upset this season so anything can happen!

Old 11-28-2007, 06:29 PM

Whaaaaaaaaat? Logic dictates that if you indeed "support your team", you would be rooting for MU todeliver a decisive thumping to OU - something along the lines of 38-0. I realize thatKU is a bastion of Liberalism (and Liberalism flys in the face of logic), but come on - think about what you're saying. Jeeeeeeeez! [:-]
OK, I'll put it to you in simple terms. MU beat KU.So now, apparently, you want #9 OU to beat #1 MU. In other words, you want this season to be remembered as one in which the one team that thumped KU couldn't even beat the 9th-ranked team a week later? Whatwould that sayabout theKU? I, for one, am perplexed.

Again, I don't follow college football; however,I am a big NFL fan.I can't tell you how many times I've actually rooted for Oakland or/or Denver over the years (even though they cheat more than any other teams in the NFL) after they beat the Chiefs in season-ending games.

WHATEVER! Alot of top seeded teams got upset this season so anything can happen!
True. Heck, on any given Sunday the Dolphins could beat the Patriots, and the same is true for college teams. It's too bad that football championships can't be determined by a series of games - say best two out of three. Given the nature of the sport, however, I guess that's just not practical.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:37 AM

Boomer Sooner! Thump Mizzou!
(Ok, I'm not holding my breath, but a guy can dream...)

Seriously, I expect either Mizzou or Virginia Tech to win out.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:39 AM

Um, WV, not VT, my bad.
I need sleep....