Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

where's bigg j gone ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Default RE: where's bigg j gone ???

[align=center]Company closes, draws investigation

At least $22 million of investors' money unaccounted for and the FBI believes that a dude going by thename of BIGG `J
[/align][align=center]has escaped with the money in an Awesome Silver
Monte Carlo. He is believed to be partying in the Cayman Islands with a dude named `Space.

By JOHN G. EDWARDS
REVIEW-JOURNAL

A notice from a law firm greets visitors to the Southwest Exchange Inc. office at 2370 Corporate Circle Drive on Wednesday. The Henderson-based business closed earlier this week.
Review-Journal

Henderson police, the FBI and state officials are looking into complaints about the unexpected closing of a small Henderson company that has at least $22 million in unaccounted-for money and possibly hundreds of millions of dollars belonging to real estate investors.
It's not clear whether Southwest Exchange, which also does business as Southwest 1031 Exchange and Southwest Exchange Corp., still has money that real estate investors trusted the company to hold to get tax breaks.

Advertisement

[/align][align=center](Note: Above article edited by `SPACE)[/align][align=center]WOW - WoW $22 Million.[/align][align=center]Jason -Bigg `J. Happy that you are ok. Wish U luck on your new position.[/align][align=center]Keep us informed of your travels.[/align][align=center]Wish you a `Happy,[/align][align=center]`space[/align]

Old 02-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Company closes, draws investigation

At least $22 million of investors' money unaccounted for and the FBI believes that a dude going by thename of BIGG `J
[/align][align=center]has escaped with the money in an Awesome Silver
Monte Carlo. He is believed to be partying in the Cayman Islands with a dude named `Space.

[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]no wonder he hasnt' been on in a while...he's been on the run [/align][align=left][/align][align=left]hey, now i know why he posted about that mucialargo....he came accross the money to get one lol jk jk[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]good to have you back...but if you were gonna come accross some money i would of helped you out..lol..jk jk[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align]

Old 02-02-2007, 10:53 AM

[blockquote]quote:

Im the one with big black ears and a tail.[/blockquote]

Huh? Sorry, it's late and I just got off of work

Mickey- is a mouse tha tlives in Florida and Cal. he is a big mouse with big black ears adn has a tail.

well le tme know if ya come to SAn Antonio. i will be there so i cna help ya out if you need info etc.. and we are goign threw this same thing now but moving form Germany to there. so belive me when i say i feel your pain.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:54 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: mickey
quote:
Im the one with big black ears and a tail.[/align][align=center]Huh? Sorry, it's late and I just got off of work
Mickey- is a mouse tha tlives in Florida and Cal. he is a big mouse with big black ears adn has a tail.
[/align][align=center][:-]Click Image [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/E979AEEE9FA44159B94398FFE14F2735.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Sorry, my Mind lives @ Disney World[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 02-02-2007, 03:16 PM

Oh my gosh! I feel so stupid now!! DUH!

LOL!! You guys are crazy! The thing about it is that it is actually a whole lot more than $22 Mil, more like $87 - $127 Mil.

That's funny, Josh. I guess you could have helped me across the border, huh? Naw, if it was me, I would have shared!!