Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 21, 2011< Click Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 04:32 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Afternoon all. I got back from the cardiologist a little while ago and all the blood work looked good so I guess I'm good to go for a while longer. .

Hi `Mike, it's great to read a good report from your doc. I meant to wish you good luck this morning on your test, but work got in the way and then I got lost on the MCF Yes, Lost in my own space
Wish you continued good health 4-Sure...EnJoy the Good News & your `Life...
=======================================
Jerry, it's great to read that there was no cost $...I'm sure whatever your Mother gets you, that it will be given with love...Be Thankful to have a Mother 4-real-sure....+ one that drives a AweSome Super Monte Carlo

Old 12-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, took 2 extra hours on lunch and did some running around for parts, went and got an alt for the saty and a ignition switch for the intrigue,

I have a meet with my car club then going to back work to work on the saturn

Last edited by Budsjlm; 12-21-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:48 PM

[quote=03SSLE;394173]Afternoon all. I got back from the cardiologist a little while ago and all the blood work looked good so I guess I'm good to go for a while longer.

Mike - glad to hear you got a good report from the doctor. Ashley, your grille looks really great...and I love the black headlight covers. I'm doing black accents on my white '07 Monte, with red accents to the interior.

I'm posting late today cuz I had last-minute shopping to do. As soon as I turned into the Mall parking lot I realized: 1) I'd never find a parking space; 2) if I found a place, it'd be too far from any store I needed to get to; C) the cops were all over the place for a reason; 4) no cars were moving anywhere, either going in or out; 5) I didn't really feel like shopping any more. So I got in the slow-moving line of cars to the nearest exit, and 45 minutes later I was back on the street going toward home.

It was not a fun adventure....I'll try again tomorrow.

Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Thanks all for the comments on my grille.

Angie- Black and red would look very nice with your monte! Can't wait to see what you do to it.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Good afternoon all! Got my SLP grille on today!! YAY!!! [I MG]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x474/AshleyDeur/My%20Monte-%20Baby%20Los/los5.jpg[/IMG]Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day! Christmas this weekend! YAY!
very sharp. i really like the whole look of your car.

what's up everyone? I am finally done with xmas shopping and they are all wrapped already

Old 12-21-2011, 08:10 PM
RED DEVIL

just got a call from my dad. i guess my grandma fell today and broke her hip.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Holy crap hope shes ok

Old 12-21-2011, 09:09 PM
RED DEVIL

i guess she is gonna have to do surgery. she is 82 i hope she recovers ok

Old 12-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space you're right, 6 hours is a long time when you hate your job and it was a long night.....I hate my job sometimes.... They say if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Well i'm gonna need a juicer the size of rhode island with the amount of metaphorical lemons i get. I can never catch a break, so many little things and they add up over time.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 AM

Finally caught up. I got behind Sunday on reading the blog and I didn't want to post something that might be irrelevant or dumb so I refused to post until I got caught up. I didn't think it would take half the week but life and work kept getting in the way.
Space I talked to Santa the other day. He asked that you honk the horn or something when you speed past in your space ride so he can prepare for the wake and backwash. He says the reindeer are so upset by it they just sh*t and Santa doesn't like reindeer poopies on his red suit. The other thing he said is that you keep forgetting to shut off the force field around your place. He comes in for a landing and just bounces off. This is why Santa hasn't visited you.
You said that you are working double shifts to make your dreams come true. What are you dreaming of?

Ashley you Monte mods look good.

Rick I hope you feel better soon.

Angie the malls are going to be nuts thru the rest of the week. Shopping won't be much fun.

Seattle Mike I am glad your Doc had good news for you.

Mike I am glad you are enjoying that Edge and the movie.

I hope all is good for everyone else. I got home from work about an hour ago and I'm feeling a little under the weather. I am going to roll over and try to sleep.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 21, 2011< Click Here