Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 21, 2011< Click Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Whatttt??
Hi Ashley, I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done to your Monte & your new SLP Mod looks SuperSuper Wish you & family a SuperSuper Holidays 2gether ~> EnJoy...
I think Red Monte's fit the Holiday Season & are Festive

OK, now let us sing some Carol's~> LOL
=================================
`Mike (JG), it great that it was a good movie (with your `friend)...Hope U had a safe place to
park your new `Edge...I would worry every time it would be outa my view : )
================================================== ====
`Keane, wish U & me a E.Z. nightshift....Be safe on your roads & buckle `up..
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi `Wil, great to see you posting on the Blog...Would've, should've, could've, but U didn't...,so enjoy
some winter sports & your holidays in Lawton, OK : )

Wish you & member's a Super Holidays....If it's not one (?), make it one...~>LOL 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 12-21-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hope you have a good night space, my shift isn't quite as long as yours at only 6 hours. Drive in should be fun, rainy and foggy here. Have a good night everyone

Old 12-21-2011, 03:40 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Lol Space i parked it where no one else could park by it

Old 12-21-2011, 03:47 PM

`Keane, be safe out there in the fog...Sometimes working 6 hours working at a job you don't like can seem like 4-ever.
Hope yours goes fast with no problems..
====================================
`Mike, I figured you would walk a mile away from your destination to find a safe spot for your many rides ~> LOL
You `Edge is a expensive ride WoW...I'm happy 4 U
EnJoy & let us know how it is on snow when it snows...
p.s. They do have excellent Safety Ratings ***** + air bags everywhere.....Does it have a knee airbag ? If I had it, I'd want a Total Outer Body AirBag to protect it

Old 12-21-2011, 03:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Lol i need to paint mine first :p lol but i got a crazy idea i may try
from the trunk liner thread...

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Ok sweet thanks & yup got it this afternoon lol was about to msg you lol, ima make an ss one for now till i get the tools & money to make my crazy one lol

i'm starting to think you're going CRAZY!!! That's gonna be one funky lookin Jeff Gordon monte by the time you get done with it. . . . if you're ever done with it LOL

BTW--looks great ashley. Ties in the roof rails and the headlight covers very nicely

Old 12-21-2011, 03:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Good Job Ashley, I like it and car looks great. I'm gonna start doing some mods to mine soon hopefully. Sure would like to have a new hood. Sure would like to have tons of $$. LOL. I think my mother is coming over to do our Christmas presents. She doesn't want to take them to the family dinner. Works for me.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:59 PM

Hi `Jerry,
It great that Santa Mother is giving you early gift's Hope it something you like (Maybe a new custom hood)
Wish you a Super Dinner 2gether with family ~> EnJoy

p.s. Hope U got the fridge repaired E.Z. with no Cost 2 U...
Be safe out there..

Old 12-21-2011, 04:04 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Jester_20
from the trunk liner thread...

i'm starting to think you're going CRAZY!!! That's gonna be one funky lookin Jeff Gordon monte by the time you get done with it. . . . if you're ever done with it LOL

BTW--looks great ashley. Ties in the roof rails and the headlight covers very nicely
hey gotta be Crazy to be unique lol be nahh im tossing around the idea of modling the slp grille into the bumper to make it one piece, ima use my old bumper to test it out first lol & as far as the trunk liner ima do somthing with the 24 & flames but i dont have the tools to do that yet lol

& Space idk how many airbags its got but there is alot lol & i parked at the very end of the lot but had tp drop Emily off at the door she wouldnt walk that far

Old 12-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Afternoon all. I got back from the cardiologist a little while ago and all the blood work looked good so I guess I'm good to go for a while longer. Ashley, the new grille looks good! As previously mentioned it blends well with the headlight covers and roof rails. Well, the Sun finally poked out from behind the clouds, so I think I might wash the Monte in a little bit. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Yea Space, we got the fridge straightened out at no cost. That was great. Mom has decided to wait till tomorrow for the gift giving festivities. I am sure there is no hood for me under her tree. She would probably keep it for her car if she bought one.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 21, 2011< Click Here