Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 09:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
MY GF made me a new signature, opinions are greatly wanted if you could
This new one or keep the one i have now?
Keep what you have. IMO the tail lights were ruined with the high contrast.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member

Just wanted to let you all know my wife had her appt with the oncologist and the cancer is all gone. Thank you all for your support.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:33 PM

Hi `John, I love reading/hearing GOOD NEWS 4-Sure
Thanks for sharing with your Mone Carlo Family. I wish your wife and you a Celebration of `Life everyday. It's super/super to read that the cancer is all gone.

Wish you both good health & a continued reminder to extract the best of each day you both are given.
EnJoy your good News...

Old 08-22-2012, 12:40 PM

Devin, I like the new signature - your girlfriend is talented! I think the new one shows off your car better.

Joe did fine at the vet, surgery will be next week. There are no new stones and no infection, which is a good thing. Space, thanks for posting The Little Prince info - I have various sayings from the book taped up around my house for inspiration. One of my favorites is how he loves his thorny rose because to him, she is "unique in all the world." That's how I feel about my Monte Carlo!

Old 08-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member

Thanks Space, it's definitely a huge weight off my mind

Old 08-22-2012, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Possum

Joe did fine at the vet, surgery will be next week. There are no new stones and no infection, which is a good thing. Space, thanks for posting The Little Prince info - I have various sayings from the book taped up around my house for inspiration. One of my favorites is how he loves his thorny rose because to him, she is "unique in all the world." That's how I feel about my Monte Carlo!
Hi `Angie, another good news post 2day about `Joe.
I wish `Joe the best on his surgery & in life.
Belows a Rose 4 U a `Joe from Prince `Space EnJoy & be `Happy to `be

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb
Thanks Space, it's definitely a huge weight off my mind

Hi `John, you are welcome for sure. Post as much good news as you can & enjoy it...Yes, all human beings are fragile & none of us knows when we may get broken, hurt or end. I do my best to remind everyone in my life to enjoy everyday that they are given , because "What `if" ~> 4-Real ?

I'm not saying to worry about each new day & that it could `be the last , but to just live everyday & seek out the best you can from it 4-Sure...I think it's time to `Party

I must get back on my recharge `Z's...The coming hurricane has many island customers in a panic & wanting more supplies. It's going to be a hectic/busy week in my space until it's confirm on what direction the hurricane is going to hit or miss...Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all

Last edited by Space; 08-22-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb
Just wanted to let you all know my wife had her appt with the oncologist and the cancer is all gone. Thank you all for your support.
VERY glad to see this!!!!

Old 08-22-2012, 02:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Morning, all. Today will be a scary day for my dog and me - we're finding out about the surgery for kidney stones (his, not mine). It'll involve a hospital stay and a major withdrawal from my bank account, but he's worth it. He's only 11 and the doctors say with surgery he should live a few more happy years.

Space I just realized who you remind me of - have you read "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint Exupery? It's a classic children's story about a little boy who lands on earth and tells a story about his planet. Try to find a copy if you can.

Hope everybody has a good Wednesday!
Yeah Space you remind me of this Alien!

Old 08-22-2012, 02:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good luck JOE. Hope the operation makes you feel better. So you can chase Angie around the yard soon Your friend Ozzie

Old 08-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all. Space i know there are some postives and i try to be positive but its tough when you're getting screwed over all night. Ron Boy thats the thing, i get no advantage i dont get extra hours or anything. I just work harder in our 8 hour shift and i have done more by the end of the night than these idiots. Isn't it part of America, you go to work and dont really have a good time there.

Devin i think the sig with the sunset picture looks better. School tonight, heading down that way soon.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012