Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 04:32 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

At the movies watching Hit & Run

Old 08-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, i have to pick up extra work because of the idiots we have here. They are so slow. Sucks we all work for the same money but i have to work harder
I tell my son's all the time just do your job it will work out in the long run.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
MY GF made me a new signature, opinions are greatly wanted if you could
This new one or keep the one i have now?

I like the new one..

Old 08-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zjerry
My dad says the same thing. Just worry about me and sooner or later it'll even out. Couple other things, learned one of my best friends is going to a mental hospital for depression and he's also thought about suicide. Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Alt of good friends at work are leaving as well. One left and 2 more are leaving shortly, that sucks.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS

Yeah Space you remind me of this Alien!
..LoL `Rick LoL, I don't have any tights like that, can I borrow yours I could be SuperSpaceBoy Alien
I'd get beat up `if I wore something like that outfit (LOL).
Thanks 4 the funnies

afternoon all. Space i know there are some postives and i try to be positive but its tough when you're getting screwed over all night. . Isn't it part of America, you go to work and dont really have a good time there.
Hi `Keane, I wish I didn't have to work the hours I work, but I am very thankful to `be working 4-Sure. I'm the youngest employee & was transfer here as the night manager with the next youngest employee is 12 yrs older then me. It wasn't easy in the beginning, but they seen that I could do the job & I gave respect to everyone & in a short time they gave it back.
We work hard 2gether to get the `job done, but we make it `fun.. z`Jerry gave you the same advice that my grandfather gave me..It's great advice 4 Sure. To me it sounds like you have a management problems that does not now how to motivate or instill a good work ethic in his people...Just keep working hard & do what you are suppose to `do & don't let others drag you down...You won't have to be guilty when you get your pay check & know that you did honest work & did not coast...Keep thinking & being positive, it's so much better then being negative 4-Real ~> Good Luck

Originally Posted by zjerry
Hi `Jerry, good advice 4-Real...Did U get your grass cut ?
If not, tell your son it's his turn

My dad says the same thing. Just worry about me and sooner or later it'll even out. Couple other things, learned one of my best friends is going to a mental hospital for depression and he's also thought about suicide. Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Alt of good friends at work are leaving as well. One left and 2 more are leaving shortly, that sucks.

`Keane, listen to the wisdom of your father Sorry about your friend, and I hope that you can stand by him & support him when he really needs friends. I'm happy that he is seeking/getting help....Take good care of yourself, so that you can help others in your life that you care about...

Time for me to get ready 4 work...I wish I could stay & play on the MCF, but we all gota `do, what we all gota `do 2 survive in 2day's crazy world.

Wish everyone a Great eve,
Peace/Love/Happiness/Respect to `all

Last edited by Space; 08-22-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
At the movies watching Hit & Run

Hey `Mike (JG), you are suppose to be looking for your vid of you racing a SuperCharged Monte against your Ford EDGE ? I've been sitting here all day on the starting line waiting to view it LOL

If you can't find it, you will just have to make another one 4-Sure...It's your MCF duty

Now, you are also going to have to post a review of the movie "Hit & Run"...It wasn't your Monte that hit your `Edge & ran was it ? LOL

Now, you won't be able to post (nothing much going on) LOL ~> now you got all kinds of stuff 2 `do...
Hope U R hav'in a good time out there in the REAL World Peace/Out from `Space

Old 08-22-2012, 08:08 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Evening all - one girl in my department contracted shingles I hope it's not too contagious. I can't afford to be sick - my sick days don't kick in for another couple of weeks

Old 08-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

We have a whole book of problems where i work and the manager is a big one. The problem with the kids who don't work is they don't care. They don't care that the rest of us work hard, they don't care that they are doing a crappy job. They just want their money for as little as possible.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:20 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Space

Hey `Mike (JG), you are suppose to be looking for your vid of you racing a SuperCharged Monte against your Ford EDGE ? I've been sitting here all day on the starting line waiting to view it LOL

If you can't find it, you will just have to make another one 4-Sure...It's your MCF duty

Now, you are also going to have to post a review of the movie "Hit & Run"...It wasn't your Monte that hit your `Edge & ran was it ? LOL

Now, you won't be able to post (nothing much going on) LOL ~> now you got all kinds of stuff 2 `do...
Hope U R hav'in a good time out there in the REAL World Peace/Out from `Space
Lol Space ive got it just have to upload it lol & it was a great movie just not for young ppl lol

Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member

Just got another part for my Monte SS
Needs more polishing LOL

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012