Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I know but it will be difficult with school. Advantage here is im working and schedule wise everything works.

Hi `Keane, it's great to read that your schedule is working out for you A reason to be `Happy...We all have negative things in our life, but we can't let them win & bring us down. It's not fun to be around a Negaholic...I've learned that people stop complaining when they fill themselves with love , but one must give `love to get it...Go love & be happy 2 `be 4-Sure Your Choice......"Whose in control of your life?"
the good or the bad ?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Hump Day friends
Am working from home today. Have one program to install so should be a smooth day. Mom and sister fly into Lansing late tomorrow night. Been talking to lawyers and suits. I have to get my Arizonia based power of attorny for mom redone in Michigan along with other stuff like supplmential heath insurance. My financial advisor Matt of Hantz group has been great he is introducing me to all the right people to get this done. LOTS of paper work.

I just wanna ride! I need to get to a car show. September 9th a car show benefit for Handicapped kids at the Beekman center in Lansing 9am - 4pm The Deuce and I will be there!

There I unloaded ...thanks! I needed that

Old 08-22-2012, 07:10 AM

Hi Tadd,
It's great to read that you are getting everything in order in ref: to your Mother. I seen many nightmares with seniors in Florida that did not have their affairs in order.. You are wise to seek out the best in these area's.

I hope your post is a reminder to our member's with senior parents or family member's. Wish you & family the best during this transition.

It's great also to have something to look 4ward to...Today, I'm looking forward to finishing my shift @ work .

Wish you a productive day at home

Old 08-22-2012, 07:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone . just walked in & posting on both of my sites. One more day then off till Monday night . Now it's time for some coffee and my wifes wants to tell me a couple of things. So gotta go. Back on before I hit the hay

Old 08-22-2012, 07:47 AM

Good Morning All,

Another nice cool ride to work today. Forgot to cover the bike last night so it was drenched in heavy dew this morning.

My office mates are taking me to lunch today in honor of my impending departure for a new job at the end of the week. Tomorrow is my last full day in the office. Friday morning I outprocess, turn in my computer and security badge. Kinda sad to go; thought I'd be here for quite a while. But I gotta go where the work is.

Tadd - Good luck as you take care of the myriad of paperwork for your Mom. Sounds like you could use a good car show to take your mind off things and relax.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Old 08-22-2012, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Good Morning everyone . \ wants to tell me a couple of things. So gotta go. Back on before I hit the hay
Hi `Rick,
Does hitting `Hay help you ?

How long do you hit `it ?

...Does it make U feel better ?

Why do so many people hit the Hay, don't they like Hay ?
Do they think hitting the hay will make them feel better ?
Rick, I hope that you enjoy hitting the Hay & that you return to your MCF Family after your done hitting your Hay..

I don't have any `Hay to hit, I just crash & burn when my batteries run `out & then I need my ReCharge again
Wish you a Good Rest & thanks for checking `in
====================================

p.s. Hi `Dave, enjoy your lunch & I wish you & member's a Super New Day of Life ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 08-22-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Thumbs up

Hi `Chris,
Happy for you 4-Sure...Look forward to reading & seeing more about your new `Ride...We wish you safe/fun trouble`free miles. EnJoy
(below from last eve's MCF Blog)
<TABLE id=post488702 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="1360" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="1361" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="1364" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=thead itxtNodeId="1365" itxtHarvested="0">Yesterday, 08:48 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="1363" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="1379" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="1380" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="1381" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="1382" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="1386" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="1385" itxtHarvested="0">zenloser <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="1393"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_488702", true); </SCRIPT>

1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="1384" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="1383" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: Sep 2011

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="1362" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_488702 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="1407" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="1419"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I finally got her

It's funny how having to wait just a few days for some thing can drive you batty.
She's not perfect(yet)But it's what I was looking for.Got the 5.3v8 4x4 4 doors an importantly A/C(haven't had a/c in a long time).
Just got to give her a good once over take care of a few things.So far she only needs a good set of tires.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

LQ4 swap in the works
The old engine 355/350 14.12@99.3mph
<!-- / sig -->

<!-- controls -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 08-22-2012, 08:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all

Old 08-22-2012, 08:14 AM

Good morning all. Roadtrip to Youngstown Ohio today!

Old 08-22-2012, 08:31 AM

Morning, all. Today will be a scary day for my dog and me - we're finding out about the surgery for kidney stones (his, not mine). It'll involve a hospital stay and a major withdrawal from my bank account, but he's worth it. He's only 11 and the doctors say with surgery he should live a few more happy years.

Space I just realized who you remind me of - have you read "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint Exupery? It's a classic children's story about a little boy who lands on earth and tells a story about his planet. Try to find a copy if you can.

Hope everybody has a good Wednesday!

Attached Thumbnails Wednesday, August 22nd 2012-montelicious-ii-025.jpg  

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012