Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 08:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice looking truck ZenLoser!

Old 08-22-2012, 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everybody

Old 08-22-2012, 08:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

MY GF made me a new signature, opinions are greatly wanted if you could
This new one or keep the one i have now?

Old 08-22-2012, 08:47 AM

Hi `Angie,
I wish your dogie a all better & you can not put a price of the ones you love in life..Keep us updated `OK
============================================
Yes, I've read the "Little Prince" when I was a child (yesterday lol)..I think every child/adult would enjoy it.
There is also sadness , but there is sadness in life also.

The little prince lives alone on a tiny planet no larger than a house. He owns three volcanoes, two active and one extinct. He also owns a flower-unlike any flower in all of the wide galaxy-of great beauty and inordinate pride. It is this pride that runis the serenity of the little princes's world and starts him on the interplanetary travels that bring him to Earth, where he learns, finally, from a fox, the secret of what is truly important in life. A story full of life and light, this is a book that changes the world forever for its readers.
Yes, it did inspire my life 4-Sure...I think everyone should read & enjoy this book...It's a great gift 2 share..
Thanks for your post/words/thoughts & reminding me..I shall seek & find again to read & EnJoy..

Old 08-22-2012, 08:51 AM

Hi `Devin, I like the new one, but love your present `sig pic more Your g/f is really good at making them. She has the talent 4-Sure..!!!!
Your present one, just `pops It will be interesting to see what our other Monte Family member's post about `it...
================================================== =====
Good Morning `Mike, thanks again for starting our day...Wish you a good one ~> EnJoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi `Jerry, how's life going ? Any bites on the S.S. ? How's the new house ?

Last edited by Space; 08-22-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey again. Or is that HAY again? I haven't hit the hay yet either. And I'm really in need of that 300 cc's of coffee right now.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:53 AM

5 Year Member

YOur new signature looks really nice, I liked the other one too, but it does not make your car the focus as much. Why not add the color back to the new one instead of b/w? Looks great though.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:56 AM

5 Year Member

Space - life is busy right now. But beats the alternative.
No call on the car, I am growing more and more attached as I drive it. The new mufflers really sound great, even got a compliment from a guy driving a Charger with Magnaflows.
The new house is very close to being finished. By the end of the weekend, we may just be there with any luck. If not jsut a few extra days.
Thanks for asking...

Old 08-22-2012, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Hey again. Or is that HAY again? I haven't hit the hay yet either. And I'm really in need of that 300 cc's of coffee right now.

Hello `Lou, I hope that you can go Beat `up some `Hay I'm amazed at some of the sayings that people say like "Hitting the Hay" etc...or It's raining "Cats & Dogs" LOL

Yes, coffee is needed 4 me also...It's been a busy night shift, but I'm caught `up at present in the office 4- now..

Wish you & member's a super day or for us night worker's, some fun hitting that freak'in `HAY lol
================================================== ===================
Thanks `Jerry for your update...U R not getting any calls on your S.S. because I put a Space BLOCK on it to screen out any potential buyers (because I know that you would really, really miss it `if U sold it) LOL

Great to read the house is just about completed, & that you can then get out & enjoy hearing the power from your SuperSuper V8 Monte

Last edited by Space; 08-22-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone!

Angie, hope all goes well at the vet, I am always afraid to go visit with my pup.

Keane, a way to keep positive might be that with all the slow workers you get extra hours, always worked for me when I was paid for extra work........I miss the extra $$$ now that I don't get them.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, August 22nd 2012