Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Valentine's Day, February 14th 2014

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 01:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

**Hi 'Devin, I thought U may have been snowed in 2day or lost power. How deep is the snow in your area ? How's your S.S. on the snow ?
Hey! We didn't get much at all here, maybe 4 inches! S.S. Is a snow beast! But we usually take the Impala SS when we go out so Monte doesn't see much of the snow/salt.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Old 02-14-2014, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Hey! We didn't get much at all here, maybe 4 inches! S.S. Is a snow beast! But we usually take the Impala SS when we go out so Monte doesn't see much of the snow/salt.

Hope you have a great weekend!

HI 'Devin & thanks for your reply. LOL > SNOW 'BEAST < That's GOOD >also that you can take the Impala out on salty/bad roads.
It's warming 'up here & I love it. I'm without a ride presently & it sucks.
Tommy is coming to get me later to get something to eat. He's my date 4 tonight > LOL. He's buying 2 since he is RICH Now!

Wish U & member's a Super 'eve....PeaceOut from bum'Mike

Old 02-14-2014, 04:19 PM

Happy Friday and happy valentines day everyone. I bought my monte a new wheel hub assembly and plugs and wires just to show her how much I care. Also got the wife something too but secretly put more thought into the montes gifts. LOL Both im sure will be well worth it.

Old 02-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I got a surprise for yall... But maybe another day.

Old 02-14-2014, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shelbo Mustang
So me and the wife went to the car wash today and took our dog(shes a mini pen). When we get there we drive in the wash and the dog goes crazy! Her eyes got as big as half dollars,she started panting,and trying to hide. So I'm like "Hooker come here" that's her name. So she came and got in my lap, she looked so scared! Then with out no warning she pee's all over me! You should have seen my wife,she thought that was the best thing since mashed potatoes! I was not happy, had to drive home with no shirt on and people looking at me like I was crazy! But the car was clean. I got over it. Just thought I would share that with you all.

Ahh yes the old fear pee!! I know it well. At least the car got washed. Car wash day/laundry day.

Old 02-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, not a good day for me. Got bitched at again for not working hard enough this past wednesday, got hr up my *** to do a test I just have no extra time to do. They're messing with my hours again, I have a high work load and I destroyed my last pair of jeans. I dont know what to do anymore, this place is gonna push me to the limit. I always feel like I do a sufficient amount of work, so its very discouraging to find out im not doing enough when I thought I was.

I'm just getting fed up with things on every level at work and even outside work.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Smile B > The 'Driver

Hi 'Keane,
U can only do, what U can only 'do > Just do what's best 4 U. I agree with our friend 'space & that is U got 2 'be the driver of your life. If (?), U don't like where U R then get out U're mental map & take a different road in life.

Learn from the experience & move on > > > Be the 'Driver 4Sure
Oh, "Nothing good in this life is E.Z>" Don't let the bad drag U down & win.
The Bad loves 2 win....I'm always fighting the BAD.....=(the things, ones that hurt U & drag in down in life)

Wish U the best > Don't give 'up!

Wish U & 'all a Super'eve >Have fun > EnJoy NOW > The present of 'Llife.
Peace-Out from bum'Mike

Old 02-14-2014, 09:16 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all - had a good time at the Chicago Auto show today. Very impressed with the 4 Series & 2 Series BMWs - especially the M cars!!!!! Saleen had a display there and they are offering 3 stages of Mustangs and they only start at $39,000 - about the same price as a Premium GT. Kinda liked the new Mini Paceman - larger than a Clubman but a 2 door - kinda has a sloping roof like the Range Rover Evoque but for a lot less money - and it comes with 4wheel drive. If my pics came out I'll post some later.