Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Happy Valentine`s Day

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Happy Valentine`s Day

Happy Valentine`s Day to all the MCF`ers out there.

So what did you get the love of your lifefor Valentine`s day? (And yes, I am referring to your Monte. lmao)

What did you get your g/f, b/f, or spouse?

Old 02-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Default RE: Happy Valentine`s Day

what didnt i get them?

Old 02-14-2009, 03:26 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Mod `Taz, that was a polictical correct post [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I am taking my girlfriend out to dinner (not McDonalds: ).[/align][align=center]A restaurant over the Ocean : )[/align][align=center]I also got her a gift certificate for Ron Jon`s Surf Shop[/align][align=center]to get a new bathing suit + other beach things she has pointed out[/align][align=center]to me she wanted. Also candy + Flowers : ) She is into[/align][align=center]Valentines Day []. $`s[/align][align=center]Then we will go to the Ocean (Our Favorite Spot) & listen to [/align][align=center]tunes and plan our future. She is the SunShine of my `life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]She is the other half, that makes me whole.[/align][align=center]We have been 2gether since we were five years old...WoW.[/align][align=center]Longer then most marriages 4 Sure : )[/align][align=center]I miss her every time she is away from `me [8D]4-Double Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of this a Happy Valentines Day.[/align][align=center]Look in2 your mirror & give yourself a `Kiss/Candy/another Montet CarloLOL
"If you can`t love yourself, how can anyone else" ?
[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey,[/align][align=center]`KidSpace[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 02-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center][/align][align=center]Mod `Taz, that was a polictical correct post [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I am taking my girlfriend out to dinner (not McDonalds: ).[/align][align=center]A restaurant over the Ocean : )[/align][align=center]I also got her a gift certificate for Ron Jon`s Surf Shop[/align][align=center]to get a new bathing suit + other beach things she has pointed out[/align][align=center]to me she wanted. Also candy + Flowers : ) She is into[/align][align=center]Valentines Day []. $`s[/align][align=center]Then we will go to the Ocean (Our Favorite Spot) & listen to [/align][align=center]tunes and plan our future. She is the SunShine of my `life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]She is the other half, that makes me whole.[/align][align=center]We have been 2gether since we were five years old...WoW.[/align][align=center]Longer then most marriages 4 Sure : )[/align][align=center]I miss her every time she is away from `me [8D]4-Double Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of this a Happy Valentines Day.[/align][align=center]Look in2 your mirror & give yourself a `Kiss/Candy/another Montet CarloLOL
"If you can`t love yourself, how can anyone else" ?
[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey,[/align][align=center]`KidSpace[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Glad to see things are working out well with you and your g/f. Wishing both of you all the best!

Old 02-14-2009, 06:42 PM

well me and the bf are going to the monster trucks tonight.. thats going to be awesome