Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 04:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening EV1!
Lizzy and I made our chiropractor appt...
Boy do I feel soooo much better...

We also decided to get some lunch... We did find a new restaurant/ coney island called Leo's... Good stuff and boy do I feel fat now....lol 2 coneys and a huge milkshake was only $6.00 !!!! Cheap and filling..not to shabby.

Lizzy had a coney, ice tea and some chilly cheese fries... all total tax and all $1232.. Ironically when we arrived home and looked at the mail...we had a coupon for 20% off...hehehehehe Its good til May..So, I believe we will be going there again! Maybe next Tuesday after the Chiropractor?

Tyler,
My Mothers parent came stratight here from Poland and her father fought in world War I and received a purple heart for his service. (He was nearly severed in half by Machine gun fire) But survived and lived to a very old age.. (93) I believe as it was a very longtime ago... One thing about polish holidays...you sure eat good...lol

Also did a quick pitstop at the shop that's doing the work for me on the Monte... They look to be making progress..and I did tell them I am in no hurry for her to return home... Since there shop is heated... Why not take advantage of it. But none the less I am so far satisfied with the way things are going... (There a very busy shop) as they also do work for different dealerships in the area...

Its going to be something to behold once its finished!

Admittedly..I'm like a kid at Christmas time I cant wait to open her up and enjoy it!

Tadd:
Sorry to hear your under the weather and not feeling well...
Prayers and blessings for a quick recovery my friend!!

Old 03-04-2014, 07:19 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all. 2 down 3 to go - my co-worker is on Vacation this week so I'm doing the work of about 3 people. I'm very proud of myself setting up the large format laminator. My co-worker usually sets it up. All I needed assistance with is getting the logs of material on and off the machine (54" wide). Laminated 10 Snap-On roll cab wraps perfectly - no wrinkles or nothing!!!!

Old 03-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone

Space glad you enjoyed the vids, I am trying to mix down the ones my wife took of us playing at the telethon over the weekend and if I can do it I will post them as well.

David sorry to hear about your RA, never a fun thing to endure and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Keane free pancakes is worth the wait in line anytime

Hope everyone enjoyed their day today

Old 03-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Originally Posted by Space

LoL Admin `Mike > LOL
I do think it's a

`Mike, wish you a easy day @ work & on the MCF
Hey Brent, Lou, it appears they're on to us...... We better let them win the next month to divert attention, also, we should speak in Canadian code from now on... Refresher of Canadian terms; ehh (after just about everything), you hoser (term of endearment), tuk (war helmut)... That should be good for now... Back to the shadows...

Tadd get well soon... David hope your RA subsides quickly...

Last edited by Crusader SS; 03-04-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Crusader SS
Hey Brent, Lou, it appears they're on to us...... We better let them win the next month to divert attention, also, we should speak in Canadian code from now on... Refresher of Canadian terms; ehh (after just about everything), you hoser (term of endearment), tuk (war helmut)... That should be good for now... Back to the shadows...

Tadd get well soon...
LOL, don't forget our secret food "Poutine" or how we pronounce the last letter of the alphabet as Zed, although people do look at you funny when you tell them you are listening to Zed Zed Top

Old 03-04-2014, 09:36 PM

Hey Space, yeah, I'll get my Ashes tomorrow, and I stopped giving things up for Lent and instead started doing things proactively. I might consider doing both this year though. Like giving up soda completely (I've been doing fairly good lately on my own), and hitting the gym with a fiercer dedication. Gotta get swole, ya know.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Originally Posted by ohara
LOL, don't forget our secret food "Poutine" or how we pronounce the last letter of the alphabet as Zed, although people do look at you funny when you tell them you are listening to Zed Zed Top
So true ehhh...

Old 03-05-2014, 02:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Crusader SS

So true ehhh...
Zed zed p threw me a little bit the first time Damien haha. But I remembered from the stargate TV show the Canadian character called a zpm a zed p m.