Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hello,and good afternoon folks, so far today i took ma son to school, hit the gym, cleaned the house and now in 20 mins im gonna take a nap before i have to work. also waiting on my downpipe from zzp, it should be here tomorrow. then im ordering a solid sway bar off ebay on friday, the weather seems to be warming up so hopefully these parts can go on the car cant wait. stay safe people

Old 03-04-2014, 11:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Does anyone know what today is?

Space: I bet you know.....

Its PACZKI Day! Fat Tuesday!

Assorted paczki

For us with Polish heritage its a National Event! and celebrated all over the world! there flavored, strawberry, lemon, raspberry, Prune, and now crème filled.... Mmmmmm yummy stuff!

Keane:
Lizzy and I had Pancakes yesterday...lol

Space I thought for sure you would have posted something about it ...
Since your a man of the world and worldly events....
But I know you have been very busy lately as well as burning the candle at both ends...
Its just good to have you back home here where you belong with the rest of us Monte Carlo Wench Heads..

Stay safe in your Travels and be sure to keep in touch when you can!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 03-04-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Cool Hi George

Hi `George, thanks for checking in & letting us know what's happening in your life...You've been a busy man 4-Sure!!!

Wish you a Super Nap & dreams about your New Monte Carlo improvements/mod's. Keep us updated & we will be looking forward to reading all about them

Old 03-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

haha thanks space. and dave i thought u were gonna say its international pancake day haha

Old 03-04-2014, 11:59 AM

LoL Mod `David,
Yes, I've missed that one. (I will email Mr Google & let him know that he 4-got to alert me: ) > They do sound super good & I'm waiting to get my company ride back so I can go get some fuel (lunch). Had a super meal last eve in Miami, but I'd be happy with a PBJ sandwich & a large glass of milk right now

Thanks again for your kind words & doing a super job on helping so many member's in a informative/friendly manner.
You are a good soul 4-Sure... I hope your pain is getting less as time passes.

My meeting with my boss has been delayed till later today.
I've finished my reports & updates & wish I was at the beach today...

It's nice out right now, but we are suppose to get rain later...
> 2 `all from `Space

Attached Images  
Old 03-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

I had a funeral I had to go to but now I am eating lunch at a restaurant near my house.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Cool Sorry 4 your loss : (

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
I had a funeral I had to go to but now I am eating lunch at a restaurant near my house.

It's always sad when someone in your life departs their human life. It's great that you were able to show your respect to the one that has departed. We all will someday....., any day. No guarantee's for another day for sure. We are all just penciled in & waiting for that big erasure to wipe our name from the living >then we're `off to Monte Carlo Heaven : ) I'm trying 2 be extra good & hope I get the Corvette Heaven + Race Track when I depart my alien body (LOL)
==========================================
The good news is that you are having lunch (Wish I (we) could join you What did you get ? (Oh no, another food topic) LOL.
Wish the rest of your day is relaxing & fun > EnJoy

*Oh, we's Blog'in (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 03-04-2014 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:50 PM

Stumpmi, I'm Polish, and I've never had PACZKI, but I'm sure my Polish grandparents know all about it. Sounds awesome. Happy Fat Tuesday to all haha. I don't usually do anything out of the ordinary. Most likely, I won't be partying or anything for Mardi Gras. Never usually do that either. It's a nice day out, still cold, so maybe I'll do something to the Monte. I plan on selling a bunch of stuff on eBay actually. Trying to make a few bucks off of my old assorted collections and hobbies, such as Transformers action figures! They don't call me the Dubstepticon for nothing haha. Have a good one everybody!

Old 03-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Cool "Be Happy 2 `be"

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Stumpmi, I'm Polish, and I've never had PACZKI, but I'm sure my Polish grandparents know all about it. Sounds awesome. Happy Fat Tuesday to all haha. I don't usually do anything out of the ordinary. Most likely, I won't be partying or anything for Mardi Gras. Never usually do that either. It's a nice day out, still cold, so maybe I'll do something to the Monte. I plan on selling a bunch of stuff on eBay actually. Trying to make a few bucks off of my old assorted collections and hobbies, such as Transformers action figures! They don't call me the Dubstepticon for nothing haha. Have a good one everybody!

Hi `Tyler,
Great to catch you online & reading your update.
Are you going to get your ashes for Lent ?

Some of my senior friends are Catholic & they give up certain things in their life during this 40 day period before Easter. Like certain foods, TV etc. Plus, they say a lot of prayers.
  • catholicism.about.com › ... › < Click for more infor
Wish you good sales on E-Bay & a good `Life on Planet `Earth

Old 03-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all, got a check today from my insurance company to reimburse me for having me rental towed when i was in wyoming. Also got a check refunding my parking at JFK airport because i was snowed in and pitched a you know about it. So thats good, also cashed in some change i had laying around.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 >Check In<