Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, March 18th, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Cool >BE THE DRIVER OF YOUR `LIFE & YOUR `MONTE 4-Sure!

Thanks Admin `Jason for posting your updates to our member's...WoW, you've been a busy man in your personal life & behind the scene's of the MCF (making things better 4 `all).

, Member's for checking in & being a active MCF Member > 4-Sure

*Thanks again `Keane for starting our Blog + it's great to know U put $'s in the Bank...Wish you good luck on finding a good D.D., so you can keep your Super S.S. clean & ready to `go & have some fun

It's been another long night/morning, but I'm happy that I'm still able to jump on & stay in contact with my Monte Carlo Family...

Wish all Sunshine & clear/safe highways in `Life > ENJOY

Old 03-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...dscreen-wipers

Saw this today, first question.... who drives a McLaren in the rain?!?! Let alone the snow!

Old 03-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, off today. Just waiting for the check to clear for the 97, then i can set up a delivery date and she'll be off to her new owner. I'm getting impatient with finding the dd i want, so much so that i almost just want to buy one and make it what i want instead of waiting for the right one to come along. Especially since i missed out on a nice one this past weekend.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I'm getting impatient with finding the dd i want, so much so that i almost just want to buy one and make it what i want instead of waiting for the right one to come along. Especially since i missed out on a nice one this past weekend.
I know the feeling man. This is part of why my last two daily cars ended up being fixer-uppers (to fit with my budget, but end up with something I am happy with).

I wish you a lot of luck finding something good, it's out there somewhere.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Indeed it is But its not very useful if its in california I'm going to try and hold off until the 97 is gone and then go from there.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:15 PM

JC Colon, picking up from yesterday's chat, I love everything to do with the universe, but "universe" left me dispointed I actually didn't watch it all. Into the Universe I found really intriguing, as well as "Alien" that shoe described what other planets may look like with life and how their creatures adapted to their environment.

I guess the new Cosmo's has been a pretty big hit with new CGI, So I'm stoked... Just waiting for it to show up on Project Free TV, only the old one with Carl Sagan is on there... but I plan on watching them all!

Old 03-18-2014, 04:18 PM

Oh saw what I believed to be an 87 Monte (Black) on my way to work today... how sexy it was

Old 03-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

Justin, I have "Alien" on DVD. And "The Universe"!
I Love those. My Lady leaves the room when I watch. I record all the science shows and Watch and learn. I may never make it to space but I almost feel like I've been there already. If Scottie could.Beam me up I would go in less than a heart beat. There is So much to learn out there. Not that there isn't a lot left to learn here. But out there, where the answers to questions lead to more questions!
I would like to see, from a Safe distance, Beatle Juice go Super Nova! That would be a sight worth seeing!

Old 03-18-2014, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by JC Colon`
Justin, I have "Alien" on DVD. And "The Universe"!
I Love those. My Lady leaves the room when I watch. I record all the science shows and Watch and learn. I may never make it to space but I almost feel like I've been there already. If Scottie could.Beam me up I would go in less than a heart beat. There is So much to learn out there. Not that there isn't a lot left to learn here. But out there, where the answers to questions lead to more questions!
I would like to see, from a Safe distance, Beatle Juice go Super Nova! That would be a sight worth seeing!
I think witnessing the creation of a pulsar would be out of this world...

Old 03-18-2014, 06:40 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, March 18th, 2014