Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 24th, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

No the 3600 V6 I wanted the turbo (starting around 35K then goes up) but they are real pricey wifey said she didn't need any turbo (LOL)

Old 01-24-2012, 12:49 PM

Well my vacation is officially over. I woke this morning to the pitter patter of little feet in my bedroom. I thought I was dreaming until I opened my eyes and saw my Princess and my Munchkin in bed with me. As soon as I opened my eyes and saw they I heard hi daddy in stereo. Finally the crib containment system has been defeated and now I can't sleep in any more because I will won't know what they are into. They now have the run of the house. I just hope they come and get me up rather than get into something. I can be a heavy sleeper especially when I'm tired.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Well my vacation is officially over. I woke this morning to the pitter patter of little feet in my bedroom. I thought I was dreaming until I opened my eyes and saw my Princess and my Munchkin in bed with me. As soon as I opened my eyes and saw they I heard hi daddy in stereo. Finally the crib containment system has been defeated and now I can't sleep in any more because I will won't know what they are into. They now have the run of the house. I just hope they come and get me up rather than get into something. I can be a heavy sleeper especially when I'm tired.
Two words Gregg: DUCT TAPE

Old 01-24-2012, 01:05 PM

When I started reading the blog today it was still morning. It is now afternoon and it took over two hours. Either I'm an extremely slow reader or I've had lots of little distractions. Lol.

Speaking of little distractions; Alexis sat on the couch next to me and said kiss daddy. I leaned over and she gave me a kiss. She then said hug daddy so I leaned over and she gave me a hug. She then put her head on my lap and said "I love you daddy". Abbygail is my little munchkin and said daddy kiss so I leaned over and she kissed me. She then said hug daddy so I leaned over and she gave me a hug and then I said I love my Abby and Alexis. They both had smiles from ear to ear. I love my Princess and my Munchkin as well as my Poohbear. Just in case you are wondering my oldest daughter is Muffy and my son is GJ. Jamieson thinks she is to old to be a Muffy and Gregg Jr thinks he is too old to be a GJ. I tell them they are still my babies. Jamie who is now 27 says she is no baby having a few babies of her own. I told her she will always be my baby. Some day you will understand.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

DANG! missing out on making money... guy i work with that has an 04 MC SS his idler pully bearing seized up and needs lim gaskets done... i could be making some $$$ right now! but he brought it to a shop he didn't want to bother me becuase i tend to puff up o well,

Old 01-24-2012, 01:11 PM

Time for a shower and then off to work. Alexis has finally taken potty training seriously. We had one small accident yesterday and she got up wet. We have not addresses night time potty yet. We will wait until they are in beds for that rather than the crib. Today we have had good potty training too. No accidents so far.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Two words Gregg: DUCT TAPE
Rick you're funny.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

finally made it back into my workshop. Got some work to catch up on

Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Hey Tadd. Nice choice in cars. Those just nice cars. Love the White on those. But heated strearing wheel . Only your palms stay warm.. You've got to post a pic of it when you get it

Has heated & air-conditioned leather seats too Rick (LOL)

the 3600 6 speed trans. now puts out 313 hsp

Last edited by Tadcaster; 01-24-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Rick you're funny.
My two daughter's are the same age for two weeks. So they are very close. When they were in their cribs one morning. Mom & I were sleeping. Some how they learned how to get up of their cribs. I'm laying on my back sleeping away. When I feel something warm REAL close to my face. I opened my eyes to my youngest daughter stareing at me about and inch from my face. HOLY COW .. She says HI Daddy. I about jumped out of my skin!!!!. Then asked them to show mom & I how they got out of theirs crib. Fixed that problem right then! I think I aged 10 yrs on that one.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 24th, 2012