Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 24th, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 01:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Has heated & air-conditioned leather seats too Rick (LOL)

the 3600 6 speed trans. now puts out 313 hsp
Heated seat where you live is cool i mean good. And with 300HP you don't need a Turbo either.. What color interior ? White ? Light gray? Leather I hope. Can live with out my leather !

Old 01-24-2012, 01:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

OK fellow MCF Friends. Were off for the day. I'll check in when we get back in this aft or evening. Which ever comes 1st. Angie must be still working. She hasn't said anything too me yet. Maybe I should type all this in her Blue print. That will get her attn. yuk yuk yuk Going to get out for a while see if I can breath better out in the Sun and freash air. CCCCCCCCCCCCC YA

Old 01-24-2012, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
My two daughter's are the same age for two weeks. So they are very close. When they were in their cribs one morning. Mom & I were sleeping. Some how they learned how to get up of their cribs. I'm laying on my back sleeping away. When I feel something warm REAL close to my face. I opened my eyes to my youngest daughter stareing at me about and inch from my face. HOLY COW .. She says HI Daddy. I about jumped out of my skin!!!!. Then asked them to show mom & I how they got out of theirs crib. Fixed that problem right then! I think I aged 10 yrs on that one.
Rick that's funny too. For me to stop them I would have to remanufacture their cribs to be two feet taller. Alexis has an old school crib with the drop side. Abby has one of the new style that doesn't drop. The sides are lower so you can reach in and get the child. Dam federal government outlawed drop side cribs. So we can't get another. It is even against the law to try to sell a drop side crib in a yard sale. That is bogus.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

They are only young once! I miss Hunter being young, almost a teenager now, be 13 in April. Time flies by so fast and we must enjoy it. I have been messing around with my taxes for an hour and a half. trying to see what the rental house will do to me but it looks about 700 or so in my favor. I usually do them myself but with the extra house, I don't quite trust myself and better go with a pro. Might cost me a little more but at least I will still be getting more and not getting myself into tax trouble Trying to plan whats for dinner? That is a task in itself. Maybe Hamburger steak and fried potatoes. I can manage that with my limited culinary skills.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by KJRich
Rick I used to feel like I was being pulled different directions by my dad and my wife. It's like everyone wants me to be there for them.
But how would you guys feel if no one was pulling you at all? If no one anywhere wanted your attention? Or opinion? Or friendship? What if your phone never rang, the mailman brought only bills, and no text messages beeped through on your cell phone? What if nobody asked for a picture of you cuz they simply didn't care? There's got to be a happy medium.....right?

Old 01-24-2012, 02:47 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Just got back from lunch & had to take this pic, the truck is kinda small lol the body line on the doors is even with the montes roof

Old 01-24-2012, 03:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Definitely a high rise! pretty good looking truck. is that your new shop?

Old 01-24-2012, 03:18 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Yeah its the new place & yeah that truck is a pain to get into lol

Old 01-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Five guys has finally finished building their new store in my town. I was gonna wait til the rush went down from it being new and all. But resistance is proving futile. Just got the app on my phone, can order ahead, even set a time for pickup. Anyone else been to a five guys?

Old 01-24-2012, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
But how would you guys feel if no one was pulling you at all? If no one anywhere wanted your attention? Or opinion? Or friendship? What if your phone never rang, the mailman brought only bills, and no text messages beeped through on your cell phone? What if nobody asked for a picture of you cuz they simply didn't care? There's got to be a happy medium.....right?
It's actually less of a problem now. I hope it didn't sound like it's an issue because my wife is sick. I have more time for both of them since I'm not working, plus dad has someone staying with him now that can drive him some of the places he wants to go.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday January 24th, 2012