Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, February 21st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 10:23 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
I'm still waiting on my news - I can't stand my current job.
Seriously Amy. You still haven't heard from them yet. Damn [/quote]

The guy want's to hire me but he has to get it approved by the President of the company (he's on vacation) and when the Pres gets back my guy is going on vacation so hopefully I will hear something at the end of the month. It might be the same or lower pay but there is a lot of potential with this job.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:23 AM

Yeah Rick, I haven't started yet, but so far everyone I've met at the school has been very nice and helpful, even before this matter came up yesterday.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good to hear kerry, sounds like it should be a good place to work.

Im trying to decide if i want to take my final today or tommorow... my headache has returned again and i think i'll do my final tommorow and just do some left over homework today. My schooling is a combination of onsite and online classes, quite nice honestly

Old 02-21-2012, 10:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Kerry that is great news, hopefully the beginning of more to come your way
Ashley, when I was in college I found it very helpful to do papers on things you know about. Makes it more interestng and appears you know what you are talking about.
Back from the grocery and banks.
Mailman just came and brought my headrests that Mel had embroidered for me. Pics later.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by KJRich
Yeah Rick, I haven't started yet, but so far everyone I've met at the school has been very nice and helpful, even before this matter came up yesterday.

Hi `Kerry, it's always great to read good news for member's on the MCF 4-Sure They say the main dude doesn't give us more then we can handle & I hope this is a sign that things will improve & get better for you & yours
Stay strong & never give `up 4 Sure...We know that you are not a loser & won't stop trying...
======================================
Hi Keane, good luck on your new position & I hope you also keep walking & working out...It's great to invest in your Monte & projects, but you are the most important investment....
===========================================
`Amy, good things are worth waiting for 4-Sure...I hope you get the position + health benefits + a decent pay
===================================
`Justin, wish you a all better...Take good care
====================================
Hi Ashley, if you write your paper on your Monte Carlo, please share it with us Wish you a Super Day
==================================
Hi Jerry, look 4ward to seeing your new Mod...It was also great to see your RT in a thread again...I really liked that one 4-Sure...I bet you still miss it I know I would 4-Sure...
Oh, is Hunter rub'in it in about his win....I'm happy for him and I wish I could have been there to see his & your reaction.
He might just end `up being #1 all season
Oh, did you rob the bank 2day, or did they rob you...If they keep raising their rates, they will be the robber's...
I just finished my night shift & checking in b-4 I rest...

Wish everyone a SuperDay...Get out there & EnJoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 02-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Thanks space, i just hope i can get a new position and that i'm not stuck where i am. Hate my current job

Today is a sad day, i'm watching the last episode of british top gear availible to me on netflix. Season 15 episode 7, i think they're up to atleast season 16 or 17. Gotta figure out how to get the rest. Watching top gear in america again, so amusing watching them navigate new york city

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 02-21-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, Thanks for the birthday wishes eveyone, I know I can count on Space to remember my birthday.... Nothing special going on here today, just another day for me, for the record I'm 42 today....

Kerry, that is great news about the job giving you an extra few days to get things sorted out.....

Old 02-21-2012, 02:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Old 02-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

Thanks Mike.....

Old 02-21-2012, 02:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
afternoon everyone, Thanks for the birthday wishes eveyone, I know I can count on Space to remember my birthday.... Nothing special going on here today, just another day for me, for the record I'm 42 today....

Kerry, that is great news about the job giving you an extra few days to get things sorted out.....
Come on Chris--Tell the truth:ro tfl:

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, February 21st 2012