Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, February 21st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 AM

Happy Birthday everybody! Space - is that top bar on the opening blog page new? I like it! (The one with the checkered flag pattern)

I read your post "Your Words Can Hurt" and I can't think of any hurtful words I've read on here lately. I usually read the whole blog every morning. If I have said anything out of line, I apologize. Everybody knows my Monte is the fastest and prettiest, so I don't need to mention it again. For a while. Maybe two weeks. Till another photo shoot. Or a new decal.

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, February 21st 2012-mc-lt-07-001.jpg  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Possum
Happy Birthday everybody! Space - is that top bar on the opening blog page new? I like it! (The one with the checkered flag pattern)

I read your post "Your Words Can Hurt" and I can't think of any hurtful words I've read on here lately. I usually read the whole blog every morning. If I have said anything out of line, I apologize. Everybody knows my Monte is the fastest and prettiest, so I don't need to mention it again. For a while. Maybe two weeks. Till another photo shoot. Or a new decal.

Good Morning `Angie,
No, I believe the checkered flags have been there, but I am usually in a fog The "Your Words Can Hurt" was just a friendly reminder to `all & to keep our forum the best on the `web...(a few member's had a problem, but hopefully it has been resolved)...You have no reason at all to apologize for anything 4-Sure

What's more important is that you think your Monte Carlo is the fastest & the prettiest 4-Real...Oh, better party/smart 2day & Enjoy ~> Lent start's 2morrow...Will you get your ashes ? Do Catholic's still give up things 4 lent ? I'm giving `up sleep Thanks for checking in + all your contributions to the MCF "Be Happy 2 `be & enjoy your day & your journey of Life.".. Peace/Out from `Space
===================================
p.s. Hi to everyone that's checked in & posted.
Wish you a Super Day ~> Make is happen ~> Be the driver of your Life

Old 02-21-2012, 10:05 AM

Some good news to report. The school is letting me take care of my personal matters this week and allowing me to start work on Monday. I thought they would, because they really seem to like me. I just worried until I knew for sure if they would approve it. My supervisor just lost his mother to cancer last year, so I feel bad for bringing these kinds of issues to him now.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning MCF Members ... 1st of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chris Hey BUDDY have a great day ... Looks like a busy week now that my old biker friend is in town & staying with us. Hey Angie. What do you give up for lent ? I'll give up something but not sure what just yet. Going to be a beautiful day in the valley of the Sun. Near 80 here Yahooo Hey Space long time no talk to. HowsOk life treating you ? OK coffee on order here and a walk to stay in shape a little. and my Crunches OUCH ....

Old 02-21-2012, 10:07 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's great news Kerry! I'm still waiting on my news - I can't stand my current job.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KJRich
Some good news to report. The school is letting me take care of my personal matters this week and allowing me to start work on Monday. I thought they would, because they really seem to like me. I just worried until I knew for sure if they would approve it. My supervisor just lost his mother to cancer last year, so I feel bad for bringing these kinds of issues to him now.
Excellent news Kerry, bit of a load of your back hopefully

Old 02-21-2012, 10:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Glad to hear the school was willing to work with you Kerry.

Hope everyone's having a great day. Feeling really sick right about now. Glad I don't have to work today. Only going to one of my classes at 12:40 today just so I can hand in a project that's due. Probably going to make a doctors appointment right after that, then I'll be resting and taking it easy the rest of the afternoon.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 AM

1 Year Member

I'm still waiting on my news - I can't stand my current job.[/quote]
Seriously Amy. You still haven't heard from them yet. Damn

Old 02-21-2012, 10:20 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KJRich
Kerry thats great. Its good to have a understanding Boss. Don't feel bad about bringing it up to him. He'll understand what your going thru this way. And its good for both of you to have someone that understands. GOOD LUCK Kerry....

Old 02-21-2012, 10:22 AM

Hope you get that job Amy! As you well know it's not worth being unhappy where you're at.
And yes, this is a bit of weight off my shoulders. We still have a difficult month ahead of us, but at least now I can prepare for it.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, February 21st 2012