Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Top 10 dangerously drunk cities

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 11:58 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Top 10 dangerously drunk cities

[align=center]Hi Member's,[/align][align=center]I know this one is a Way `Off Topic Post,[/align][align=center]but I thought it would something to read, `if you've[/align][align=center]read everything else : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]With the economy the way it is, I'm surprised that[/align][align=center]every city doesn't have a problem with drugs/drink'in [8D][/align][align=center]OK, before we start[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Intervention Time: Does Your City Have a Drinking Problem?
Jan 25th 2008 [/align][*][align=center]Booze [/align][*][align=center]Health [/align][align=center]Fitness[/align][ul][align=center][/align][/ul][align=center]It that a MFC Member ?[/align][*][align=center][:-]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][*][align=center]Your town has a serious problem, and we'd like to help, but the first step is admitting it.

A new Men's Health study lists the most dangerously drunk cities in America.

You might argue that there are good reasons why your town has a high percentage of DUI arrests and liver disease, including great bars and brilliant mixologists.

But you'd be in complete denial.

So we present you the list of the Top 10 dangerously drunk cities and our thoughts on why each made the list. Now it's up to you to get your entire city into the basement of a nearby church for the next AA meeting.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click below for source
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.asylum.com/photos/the-top-10-dangerously-drunk-cities/605570/
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's, Did your City make the list ? : )
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you think there are a lot of Drunks on your Streets ?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]In Florida, they are either drunk, or old, or both.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][font="times new roman"][size=4]Or they drivelike th

Old 01-25-2008, 12:15 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Top 10 dangerously drunk cities

[align=center]If youare still Bored & can't find
something to read : )
Check out the below
[:-]

Punch Drunk
Are Violent People Happier?
Most Popular Articles
[/align][ol][align=center]
Worst Tattoos Ever[/align][align=center]Humor[/align][align=center]
Fascinating Fart Facts[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below is for RJ Ok, Space 2[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]
America's #1 **** Convention[/align][align=center]Sex[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Stereo Overload[/align][align=center]Shapely and Expensive Sound Equipment[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Detroit Auto Show
The Newest Cars from Motor City[/align][/ol]

Old 01-25-2008, 01:06 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hmm... interesting...

nope, little oxford isn't known for drinkers either. all of that is done in Henderson. it's illegal to sell alcohol at an open bar or something here... so basicaly, bars are outlawed. all of that business is inhenderson. another thing they beat us at

Old 01-25-2008, 01:23 PM

lol well milwaukee is pretty close...im goin to university of wisconsin-milwaukee next year lol ill prolly b a major part of that problem lol

Old 01-25-2008, 01:30 PM

oh and i just thought that i should add that uw-madison is still the top rated party school in the nation, damn that makes me proud...and im headed there next weekend lol god im gonna have fun

Old 01-25-2008, 06:00 PM

well darn you would of thought st louis would of made the list especially since it is the home of budweiser lol

Old 01-25-2008, 07:53 PM

milwaukee has so many breweries it isnt even funny

Old 01-27-2008, 09:10 PM

[/align]3. Colorado Springs, Colorado
You try doing any of that crazy ski crap when you're not plastered out of your mind. (Plus when you land, a little "painkiller" helps.)

1. Denver, Colorado
How do you think they maintain that Rocky Mountain High

DENVER made #1 and CO SPRINGS made #3

I have agree...it is a crazy spot..especially with the Air Force Academy down here...Denver is just a big party city anyways...with the colleges and everything . Plus the grocery stores are going to start adding hard liquor to their stores and liquor stores may be opening up on Sundays as well!

Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 PM

Those are some wierd cities to have that much drinking. I was thinking major cities would have more drinking.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: 03SS

Those are some wierd cities to have that much drinking. I was thinking major cities would have more drinking.

Uh dude...I live in Colorado....there is tons of drinking going on around here! its a college state! tourist trap also