Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Drunk driver

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Default Drunk driver

I know you should becareful and look at for drunk drivers, because they are out there. But I never imagine that my first one would be a drunk without the car. So I'am leaving my friends house it's dark out, and start my car and here come this guy that looks like a zombie(Huh maybe I should start carringmy gun in my trunk.....You think space? ) So yeah I haven't even left and he comes up and hit's mycar...I mean I'am like good god!.. He had a woman with him tring to keep him from doing stupid ****.. But since it was alittle tap on the car and nodamage done. I didn't cause no trouble. She had enought trouble to worrie about on the next car he will more likelyget hit by.[sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 04-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Drunk driver

this is why i dont drink...and i dont see a point in it...its a waiste of money and all it does is make you stupid and hurt yourself and other people...

Old 04-01-2007, 06:50 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey at least your okay and the car wasn't damaged.

I was at a cruise-in once on a friday evening with a couple buddies and this drunk dude comes stagging across the parking lot. He starts leaning all over my buddies car, getting inside and stuff. My buddy is no where in sight so he had no clue this drunk is messing with his car.

I saw a cop walking by so I tell him about this drunk guy messing with my buddy's car. All the cop does is make him move on. This guy could hardly walk. Made no sense to me?

Old 04-01-2007, 11:35 PM

Wow, no point in drinking that much. She needs to find new company to hang out with.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:13 AM

Isn't it illegal to be drunk out in public? I think it is here in Illinois.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yes it is...

remember the drunk in public skit off of blue colar comedy!! lmao!

Old 04-02-2007, 06:33 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

There is a local guy who's legally blind. The medication they have him on makes him appear drunk when he's not.

This poor guy has been arrested by the cops so many times for public drunkeness it's not funny. Just walking down the street for instance.

Once they made him spend the night in jail.

You'd think after arrest number 4 or 5 the cops would get a clue this guy is not drunk.

A couple years ago they (the cops) finally stopped harrassing this poor man.

Old 04-02-2007, 06:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: rj

There is a local guy who's legally blind. The medication they have him on makes him appear drunk when he's not.

This poor guy has been arrested by the cops so many times for public drunkeness it's not funny. Just walking down the street for instance.

Once they made him spend the night in jail.

You'd think after arrest number 4 or 5 the cops would get a clue this guy is not drunk.

A couple years ago they (the cops) finally stopped harrassing this poor man.
In California, it doesn't matter what you are under the influence of. You can be arrested for driving or being in publicunder the influence of legal prescription medicine.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

your lucky nothin happened to your car...down in padre over spring break there was this really drunk guy that went up to a brand new fords and kicked a huge dent in it while he screemed i hate fords... glad i drove the monte down there lol

Old 04-03-2007, 11:11 PM

haha yeah good self control, not that long ago i was at walmart and a drunk guy walked to my car and puked his guts all over it, well needless to say i didnt keep my temper in check, i was smooth tho i said "aight just pay me for a wash and ill forget it" got money from him then beat his *** into the ground. but yeah man drunk people need to be taught a lesson but unfortunatly the law enforcers dont care enough to do their job so people get free reign. i.e. where i work at the owners son is a major crackhead and of all things ive seen a FULLY CLOTHED IN HIS UNIFORM cop walk in walk to this guy and buy a baggie of crack from him. so yeah at least ur car isnt damaged thats what counts

Quick Reply: Drunk driver