Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: THURSDAY, 2-02-12 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone, cloudy and 41 here. Finally got my new tailight in after my little crunch a while back. Doesn't fit quite right as that fender is a bit bent out of shape. Also did some neating up around the house. Now i've got some school work to do. Ashley your monte is looking nice and clean, makes me want to wash mine. Shes well over due after the last snow we had. Put our old tv up by the road and i would bet money it'll be gone in the morning. In my neighborhood if you dont want something, put it by the road it'll go. We've gotten ride of a boat, furniture, a trailer and other stuff by the same way. Always gone by morning

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 02-02-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

[quote=Space;415173]Hi Rick,
I love the firestation idea for a home Sounds like your are having a super time in Surprise, AZ. Did you ever think of trailering your Chevelle out there with you That's a great climate to have a Super Ride likes yours 4-Sure...NOPE can trailer the Chevelle or Monte out here. Since I sold my truck. We have nothing to pull either one. I did think about driving the Monte out here. But it has a new paint job in spots. And theres a lot of stones on the rds out here. Plus the co$t of having it shipped out here is about & 700:00 each way. that isn't going to work. But I miss both of them. The Cobalt isn't the same thing. I'm starting to see few Good looking Montes out here Not many. But a lot of Bikes and Hot Rods.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Good morning everyone. The blog is very active today. Ashley it really bites that your Monte is getting rusty. When it starts showing up on the firewall there is lots of rust in the rest of the car that can't be seen. Space is correct. Florida cars do rust. Up where you are cars rust from the bottom up and down here they rust from the top down. The west coast is the place to get rust free cars.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Good morning Rick. It is noon here and the sun is shining and the temps are already in the upper 70's. We are to have highs in the mid 80's today.
Rick I belong to quite a few Chrysler forums but I think forum rules prohibit me from posting them here. Am I correct about that? What type forum are you interested in? I belong to one on each type car I own including my minivan.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning friends... Lunch at work right now. Sally and I are getting re-aquanted. Nice to drive her once more. I need to get her back into the condition she was before in before I handed her off to Ronda. I'll post some b4 and after pics as I go along with her.
(Hoping Maynard got a good home or a decent burial).

Congradulations on your MOTM wim Pacer!

Old 02-02-2012, 11:25 AM

1 Year Member
Default dodge sites

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Good morning Rick. It is noon here and the sun is shining and the temps are already in the upper 70's. We are to have highs in the mid 80's today.
Rick I belong to quite a few Chrysler forums but I think forum rules prohibit me from posting them here. Am I correct about that? What type forum are you interested in? I belong to one on each type car I own including my minivan.
Gregg: Anyone of your sites that have anything to do with the 300. I'm looking into maybe buy one later. Not written in stone yet. Depends on what we decide on doing. Could be a new Dodge Pickup. Their both awesome..Send me an e mail. If were going to ruffle some feathers on here.Last thing I want to do on here.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:31 AM

1 Year Member

Waiting for friends to call us now. Suppose to go to south mtn park and walk around this morning or aft. Getting ready to get going on our way soon. Then dinner tonight. Got to be back home before our programs come on. .. PERSON OF INTEREST is one of my favorites

Old 02-02-2012, 11:34 AM

1 Year Member

Ok. Going for our 3 mile walk. Guess the park is for later today. I'll check back later today. Heard from Angie this morning. She took her daughter for her Kemo treatment this morning. Not sure how long it takes. Then has to take her home this morning. I'm sure she'll check in later when she gets a free min or 3

Old 02-02-2012, 12:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
I was thinking about doing that too.
Ashley do you want me to look for the parts you need here in New Orleans
no salt here?

Old 02-02-2012, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by ricks 2006 ss
gregg: Anyone of your sites that have anything to do with the 300. I'm looking into maybe buy one later. Not written in stone yet. Depends on what we decide on doing. Could be a new dodge pickup. Their both awesome..send me an e mail. If were going to ruffle some feathers on here.last thing i want to do on here.
rick pm sent.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: THURSDAY, 2-02-12 < Check In