Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: THURSDAY, 2-02-12 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow THURSDAY, 2-02-12 < Check In

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Thursday, February 2, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc. We are open 7/24
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

February 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: PacerSS
2000 Monte Carlo S.S. Pace Car
East Bay, CA
(won by 50.91%)
Congratulations

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Last edited by Space; 02-01-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning space, starting the blog right smack at 12am i see:p

Old 02-01-2012, 11:06 PM

Thank you Space for starting our daily blog.
Congrats to PacerSS for being Monte of the Month. I think I want to nominate my 06 Chrysler Town & Country for next months running.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning space, starting the blog right smack at 12am i see:p

Hi `Keane,
I think it's the first time I started the Blog this early since I created the Blog Thread..I wanted to get the MOTM entered 2day since PacerSS has a short month for his victory...Only 26 days remaining this month (after 2day)...
`Keane,you win the 1st MCF Blog poster 2day 2/2/12
Now, go celebrate & get something good to eat & drink
Thanks for all your contributions..
=======================================
LOL `Gregg, you can nominate your Town & Country all you want, but I will have to get my ray gun out & delete it
LOL....Do you also belong to a Chrysler Forum ? Are you at work now, or at home playing ? I usually am not permitted to post from work until I am finished in the warehouse. But the smoke & fog have me in the office all night...
It's going to be a long one....Some how the owner convinced the police to let in drive in2 property...He's burning up his phone seeing when we can get our shipments...
===================================
Catch everyone later...EnJoy your New Day 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 02-02-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:34 PM

Space you crack me up. Please don't vaporize my Town & Country. For a minivan it really is a nice rig. I do belong to quite a few Chrysler forums but the friendly family atmosphere does not exist there. I belong to a Volare Aspen F-body site. That is the one I have been a member of the longest I think. Probably three years and I only have a few hundred posts there. I've been a member here since last August and have almost 1900 posts. I think I found a home. I go back to the other sites on occasion. I took tonight off because I was feeling under the weather. The girls are also sick and I didn't want them in daycare tonight. We are having Alexis and Abby's birthday party at Chucky Cheese on Sunday and I want them feeling good so they enjoy their party. I've got a head cold, maybe a touch of flu and I think my kidney stones are acting up again. I'm usually very regular and for the past four days have not been and feel a lot of pressure.

Last edited by Space; 02-02-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:53 AM

I hope all the nite owls have a good night. I hope everybody else has a good morning. It is time for my recharge. Good night everyone.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. Congrat PacerSS on your MOTM victory. The clouds departed yesterday and the clear sky allowed the temp to drop a bit last night. It's currently 37° with 89% humidity but the forecast calls for sunshine over the next few days. I hope they're right because I'd like to detail the interior of my Monte this weekend. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Holy crap it is foggy this morning.....

Went in earlie to set up a convention today... Was a bit hairy driving to work... There was a few spots I could hardly see the road!

Old 02-02-2012, 06:36 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. I found myself wishing I had the camera, as it was absolutely beautiful looking across some of the fields I pass on my commute. That is one of many reason I will someday own some land. See a scene like that, get the car out in the field and snap a few pics. Someday I'll be able to do that.

I'm exhausted though. Didn't get to sleep till somewhere between 1030 and 11 yesterday morning and woke up with just enough time to get ready for work, grab a quick bite to eat, and go. I am gonna eat something though. I'm hungry.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Smile "Be Happy 2`be"

2/02/12

How to read this mapSevere Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast

Good Morning Seattle `Mike, Drew, Justin & Member's
It's been a super long night-shift for me..Smoke & fog is lifting & it's another new day for everyone.
======================
Hi `Justin, great to see you checking in...Your picture looks like my area ...I don't like driving in the fog, or heavy `smoke. I do like fog `if I don't have to drive...I like to watch in over the ocean in the early morning hours of a new day & watch the sun burn it away.

Wish EveryOne a Great New `Day.
"Be Good to yourself & others, & Please help those in need
if your can"

Last edited by Space; 02-02-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: THURSDAY, 2-02-12 < Check In