Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, 11/17/11 < Click Here

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 07:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I am so glad its Thursday, the freakin week is slowly coming to an end. haha.

Have a good day everyone!

Old 11-17-2011, 07:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default attitude

Thanks Mike: Just got off the phone ( mine works) with an old Biker friend of mine. Had a few laughs with him. I've known this dude over 30 yrs. We've rolled in the dirt together, got drunk together. fist fight in the middle of the highway. Man He's one the best guys I ever had to call a friend. He sure got me in a better mood. Now I'm ready to kick *** and take names again. Like a breath of fresh air. I need another Harley under this old ***. Get on and ride all of your problems go away. HEY MIKE. I noticed that when you car stops on here. The wheels line up the same way everytime. How do you do that Have a good day Mike.......Rick

Old 11-17-2011, 08:06 AM

Morning All,

Brisk morning here, about 39 degrees as I headed out the door. I didn't even bother trying to start my bike; the battery has been dying and generally won't start below about 45 degrees. My new battery arrived yesterday, but I didn't have time to install it. Maybe today.

Originally Posted by augi
So... everyone I know here has one, my sinuses have been bothering me since Monday... now I just have a dry cough... does anyone else have sinus issues this week?
You bet, Dustin. Mine have been driving me nuts lately. At least I seem to have missed the cold virus that's been running around work / school lately. Both my wife and son caught it.

Space - your breakfast looks great. Send some my way please?? I'll have to make do with my homemade fruit smoothie, strong coffee, and toast w/peanut butter.

Originally Posted by Possum
Morning everyone. This member is bummed cuz her phone malfunctioned and she missed four important calls in a row. I've just about had it with modern technology.
Angie - I feel for you. My old phone is on it's last leg. I'm due for an upgrade, but have had so many big expenses lately (unexpected car maintenance; daughter's college tuition) that I don't want to spend the $$ for a new phone right now. It will wait a while longer.

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Gotta go to my reserve unit tonight. Tomorrow starts a 3 day drill. At least I'll have my tablet to keep me entertained during the ride from our unit to where we're going
At least the weather should be decent if you're training outdoors. The rain should be done for a few days.

Rick - Go take a nap.

Have a great day, everyone.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:09 AM

..Yes `Rick, Good friends are more precious then GOLD..
Great to read that your friend was able to get you in a better Mood....."Friends are like plants & they always need norishment to continue to grow" 4-Sure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Mod Michael & Mod `Mike,
Wish you & Member's a Fast Work Thursday & E.Z. Friday
===========================================
Hi `David, fueling my spacecraft now LOL...Wish you a SuperFunSafe Day ...
Thanks for all your contributions to your Monte Carlo Family 4-Sure...
================================================== ===
Does anyone like the new Chryler 300 ?

I just watched the below vid on the 2012 SRT8 "300"
Expensive, but nice

Chromeless Video Player
Click 2 view vid
*If you view, post your thoughts `OK ~> Thanks

Last edited by Space; 11-17-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:21 AM

Good Morning all, I finally fixed the Mac this morning.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! Pretty busy blog this morning

'Space, there is a problem with ethics nowadays. Everyone thinks they can just do whatever they want, no one has patience, people just aren't friendly it seems. Everyone thinks they are now the most important person because they have all this technology, when really, you are just driving home. The text message can 99% of the time, wait.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:24 AM

Hi Teacher `Todd
Great to read that you were able to fix your Mac 4-Sure...
I've missed you & your posts. Sure hope life is getting better 4 U 4-Sure How are your students this year ? Do you enjoy your new position ? What are you doing 4 fun ?
How's engagement `life ? Everyone wants 2 know LOL
Sure hope we see you more now that your Mac attack is working...Wish you a SuperDay/Life 4-Sure...
Look 4ward to your updates....

Old 11-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Old 11-17-2011, 08:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Space I love the New 300. WOW its nice. I almost got one just before I seen the Monte I have now. Nice cars. The one I looked at had a Hemi in it. all leather real nice car. OK Nap time.zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 11-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, blog is pretty busy this morning. Its cold wet and gray here today. Only 40 out with a light breeze. My dad told me i ahve a bunch of errands to run so i guess me and the monte will spend some time together today. Then i have work this evening, have a good thursday everyone.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, 11/17/11 < Click Here