Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, November 14, 2011<click

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 12:54 AM
Arrow Monday, November 14, 2011<click

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Monday, November 14, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Owner: `Brett, from Nebraska
2006Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

I don't know if I have done this correctly but I thought I would give it a try and see what happens. If it isn't correct I won't be offended if someone re does it.
It is just a few minutes before two in the morning. I am watching the rerun of the Sprint cup race. I saw the high lights earlier so I know the results. I probably won't watch the whole race as I am tired and ready for sleep. I hope everyone who is working tonight has an easy night and your shift passes quickly. I have another day off before I have to go back to the Mouse House. I hope everybody else has a good morning and a good Monday.

Last edited by Space; 11-14-2011 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Thanks Gregg 4 starting our`Blog : )
Old 11-14-2011, 01:31 AM

I rolled over, got my pillow comfy, then Ariel said not so fast there pops, I'm hungry. Yup I'm feeding Ariel. Maybe I will sleep soon.

Old 11-14-2011, 05:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning MCf. Ready for work, its another rainy Moday so I may escape early. Need to get some finance going to buy another rental. Found one, just need the financng from the rental I just finished to come through. Haven't even been to the bank yet. I don't even know how to startt the blog, been noticing recently that others do. Anyways, have a great Monday.

Old 11-14-2011, 05:26 AM
Lightbulb

Hi EveryBody,
Have a Super New `Day, make it happen What `if ?
========================================

EnJoy your `Journey of Life...Be Good 2 YourSelf & Other's.
Help those in need `if you can...Oh, "Be Happy 2 `be"
=======================================
Below from Yesterday's Blog

<TABLE id=post381460 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="369" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="370" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="372" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="386" itxtHarvested="0"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="387" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="388" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="389" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="393" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="392" itxtHarvested="0">Taz <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="400"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_381460", true); </SCRIPT>

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="391" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="390" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: Aug 2007

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="371" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_381460 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="412" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="416"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Evening MCF!

I got on just before 5:00am when I was on break at work. Then at 5:00, the entire site went down on me in mid post. The tech department prefers to do site/server maintenance and upgrades during the overnight hours, and on days when there's typically less traffic. Most of the time it's work that helps keep the forums running safely, and takes care of bugs and little quirks in the software.

Gonna be taking my summer rims off this week, and putting the winter rims with snow tires on. There goes my MPG's. The snow tires always suck up more gas. Even on dry pavement. But it's a whole lot better than getting stuck or in an accident.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Yes, I was making a post & got blasted `off line..They worked on something 4 a very long time b-4 the site was back `up...Thanks Taz (Lou) for your post 2 let member's know what happens sometimes when they can't seem to log on2 the MCF
p.s. Oh `No Winter Rim's already

Attached Thumbnails Monday, November 14, 2011&lt;click-motd-2.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 11-14-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:47 AM

Happy Birthday to Keith
Member: Blazed SS
from Sunriver, Or

Your MCF Family wishes you a SuperSuper Birthday

Last edited by Space; 11-14-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. Happy Birthday, Keith! It's 44° with 77% humidity. It rained overnight and there are showers in the forecast for throughout the day. Then it's supposed to be dry tomorrow but another storm is going to roll in Wednesday/Thursday. We might even have some snow mixed in with the rain by the end of the week. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:49 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. Supposed to rain tonight through Wednesday. 2-3" of rain expected. Lovely...at least we had a nice day yesterday. I do not like winter at all. Wish I could go ahead and start working on both the Camaro and Monte. Probably won't be able to start picking up parts till January or February though .

Old 11-14-2011, 06:51 AM

Happy birthday, keith.

Moper mouse house man(I hope I got that right)

Its cute she says "not so fast pops" don't you remember when they were adorable? Lmao.

Hey space... sexy monte pic you posted wasn't that from a magazine ad from back in the day?

Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 AM

Happy Birthday, Keith - and good morning MCF'ers. Glad to see the site up and working after yesterday. Had a great weekend learning about my new camera. Fooled around and fell off a step during my Monte Photo Shoot, but the pics turned out great. Will post some later.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 AM

What kind of camera did you get Angie? At some point (when I have the money) I'm going to get an SLR myself. Most likely a Canon since that's what I'm more familiar with (my mom, my best friend, and his mom all have Rebels) but we'll see when the time comes.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, November 14, 2011<click