Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Texas on `FIRE : (

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 11:38 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Unhappy Texas on `FIRE : (

Hi Member's,
For those that pray or make wishes, please pray/wish 4 Rain and control of the out of control fires in Texas..
And then pray/wish for relief for those states/area's that are flooded or hit by the Bad Storms around our country & beyond.

I sure hope none of are member's are in the Bad Path of Mother Nature (I think Mother Nature is on some Bad Drugs this year & outa control 4-Sure)..
We have many fires in Florida, but Texas has always got to be the biggest, but it's sad for those that are in the paths of HELL.
Click below links to view the devastation of the fires.
OK, lets all bow our heads & pray or wish for things to get better....`amen
LM Otero, AP
'God Help Us': Wildfires Rage in Texas

Firefighters are battling a growing inferno that has already consumed more than 1 million square acres across Texas.

And you thought that things were bad 4 U...So many have lost everything It so Sad, so very-very Sad

Last edited by Space; 04-20-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Yes it is sad! So far they have stayed away from here but I don't know how long that will last as we usually lose the back pasture everey few years and it's probably about that time again if history repeats itself. A friend of mine's brother got his faced burned pretty bad a couple of days ago. The fire in Palo Pinto county was about 3 miles from his home at that time and he was helping fight it. It's scary for sure.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:23 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Becky,
I thought of you when I seen the news of the fires on the National News. I pray that you get some heavy rains. You and those in danger have my prayers.

We have the same problem here in Florida during the dry season, but never as big as Texas, but nothing is as big as TEXAS...

Wish you a Safe area for you & family 4-Sure..
Let us `Pray...