Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Tailgating

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Default RE: Tailgating

Lmao, I love that term "bait car"... lmao.... Good bait always trumps knowledge of the river!

I prefer to wait for something import in a bright color... then I hang back a half mile or so.. not enough to make it look like we're wolf-packing.... but just enough to see the cop slowing down, while not losing site of the bait of course!

Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 AM

yah hed prolly get me for bein drunk but i bet his daughter woulda stepped in and saved me...he woulda had quite the decision between arrestin me and pleasin his little angel, either way it prolly woulda brought us "closer"

Old 10-29-2007, 11:45 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Don't forget to tell him, "Bye dad." [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-29-2007, 10:47 PM

yah ill say bye to him right after i put my arms around his daughter and give her a nice long kiss goodbye...maybe ask her to walk me out lol

Old 10-30-2007, 12:51 AM

My favorite with nosy parents has always been the "I just got laid" smirk... You know, you try and straighten it out when looking at them, but then it 'pops' back "accidentally" every now and then.... I had this one chick's dad absolutely livid, red faced and all, but he couldn't yell because he would have been assuming things. Or if you carry a decent sized wallet when you pick her up have a condom in the back pocket with it, so it's obviously showing, then when you drop her off again (if they're still up) it'll have mysteriously disappeared.

But, back on topic:
If I was in to bumper stickers at all, at work we sell the classic "I shot the last tailgator that could read this"

Always enjoyed that one, but not much of a guy to put stickers on my car.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Stickers, decals, and such are fine. Just don't put one on my bumper.

FlynhghR (Mike),
That was my daughter you tried that with, d00d.
[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif].......you will........[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Just joking with you.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 01:44 PM

lol i do like that sticker...this guy i pulled up to a stop sign behind was on a moped and had this hand painted sign on the back that said "if u can read this sign im gonna get off my bike and kick ur ***" lol he was bout 65 i was hilarious lol